Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2018

Mavric

Sad part is he will probably beat us quite a bit in his time at Wisconsin. Good for him. Good enough to play at Wisconsin but not Nebraska?

Seems like we have a goal of recruiting similar to OSU and MU not Iowa and Wisc. Yes those two teams have beaten us more then enough however recruiting players at their level doesn't seem to be a wise goal - only a matter of time that these better classes lead to a 2 to 1 W-L ratio over the upper end Big10 West schools..... GBR!!!

• Fire 1

Lol ok! Some fans 🤦🏻‍♂️

lol...ok. some fans! If anything we would pursue Calvin Avery or Michael Thomas or the guy we did sign...Masry! We got the best in state talent at that position, we don't need to take the next guy too just because Wisconsin wants him. Why should we have taken Bryson when we see him at DT and already have one we think is better? And what's with you saying Wisconsin is going to beat us multiple times during his time there? Don't have faith in the staff?
  • Fire 3

Lol ok! Some fans ‍♂️

Agree with the above ^

Do NU and Wisc run the same offense? Seems like maybe we would go after guys that fit our mold and they would go after guys that fit theirs?

I guess if we were talking about an offensive player that would make sense.

• Fire 1

Wisconsin has consistently beat Nebraska? And sometimes beat like a drum? Now we are saying we need to just bypass them in recruiting? To me it's just confusing. I would like to see Nebraska be able to run the football one season like Wisconsin and iowa have the past 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...