Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Mavric

      The 2018 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup   01/17/2018

      The 2018 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup is now live! Click HERE to read the rules, and look in the Contest Crib for nomination and voting threads throughout the next several weeks.   This is a great opportunity to say "thanks!" to your fellow HuskerBoard members for keeping you informed or entertained throughout the past year. Nominate your favorite HuskerBoard member today!
Mavric

Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2018

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Rumor on 247 board that Frost going to see Bryson Williams tonight.

subscriber provided rumor or staff supplied?

Edited by spurs1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

subscriber provided rumor or staff supplied?

Subscriber. He claims his buddy is Williams cousin. Also couple others said Benning mentioned on his show last week that Williams would have interest. Both rumors at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warrior10 said:

Subscriber. He claims his buddy is Williams cousin. Also couple others said Benning mentioned on his show last week that Williams would have interest. Both rumors at this point. 

Thanks for sharing. Certainly seems like locking down in-state talent is a priority. If so Williams would be priority number one. Is Stai a reach for a scholarship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Thanks for sharing. Certainly seems like locking down in-state talent is a priority. If so Williams would be priority number one. Is Stai a reach for a scholarship?

Imo, yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mavric said:

Elkhorn South's Moses Bryant was not offered a walk-on spot because he will be offered a scholarship if he qualifies.

Excellent news. Love when RBs from in state get scholarships. Any idea how close he is on the grades?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

 

 

Probably have a new coach in a couple years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSG said:

 

Probably have a new coach in a couple years

Yep.  As a guy who lives in Colorado, and has a neighbor who follows CSU closely, the Rammies aren't very happy with Bobo right now.  The allure of the new stadium can only last so long in Fort Collins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

Yep.  As a guy who lives in Colorado, and has a neighbor who follows CSU closely, the Rammies aren't very happy with Bobo right now.  The allure of the new stadium can only last so long in Fort Collins.

 

One of my coworkers wants McElwain back already

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSG said:

 

One of my coworkers wants McElwain back already

 

 

The way McElwain left CSU like scorched earth, I doubt he would be welcomed back there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frost met with both Milton Sargbah and Moses Bryant today.  Basically he wants them at Nebraska but doesn't have a scholarship right now. 

 

Sargbah may go to IWCC for one year or two.

 

Bryant working on qualifying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mavric said:

Frost met with both Milton Sargbah and Moses Bryant today.  Basically he wants them at Nebraska but doesn't have a scholarship right now. 

 

Sargbah may go to IWCC for one year or two.

 

Bryant working on qualifying.

I heard Mike Sautter on TBL earlier this week and he said Sargbah could end up at NU any time a scholarship opens up for him.  It could be this spring or even into this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sargbah unofficially visited this weekend.  He was told he should know by today if the Huskers will offer.

 

If he doesn't get an NU offer, he may go to Iowa Western even though he's a full qualifier and hope to get some more offers in one year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×