Mavric

SIGNED - DE Guy Thomas

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Thomas commit?

Mavric    9,128

Player: Guy Thomas
Hometown: Miami, Florida
School: Columbus
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6-3
Weight: 212
40 time: 4.83
Offers: Alabama, Colorado, Florida State, Georgia, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, South Carolina, Syracuse, Temple, UCF, USF, West Virginia
Visits: 1/14/17

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #451 Overall; #24 WDE; .8727; :star :star :star

Rivals: #16 WDE; :star :star :star :star
247: #36 WDE; :star :star :star
Scout: #44 OLB; :star :star :star
ESPN: #24 DE; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

swmohusker    631

Gregory was pretty good and he played at about 210-220 at the end of that one season. Probably looking for a speed guy that can get after the qb and could hold around 230-240 pounds.

BIG ERN    857

FWIW he's at 206-209lbs now. As of Auburn and FSU camps last week.

I don't see why people care about this. He is athletic and will be more than ready

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

Warrior10    1,783

I don't see why people care about this. He is athletic and will be more than ready

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

Atbone95    1,150

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

Because we have WR's bigger than him.

Warrior10    1,783

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

I dont think its unreasonable to think he could easily be 235 by the time be stepped on field here.

Waldo    120

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

We don't have any current WRs who held FSU, Georgia, LSU and BAMA offers. I don't care if he is smaller than our corners, dude can ball.

Atbone95    1,150

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

We don't have any current WRs who held FSU, Georgia, LSU and BAMA offers. I don't care if he is smaller than our corners, dude can ball.

Stanley Morgan, 205 with offers from Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Michigan St, Miss St, Ohio St, Ole Miss, UCLA - not that invested in this argument, but just stating facts where I see them.

Also, those saying he can put on 30lbs of GOOD muscle in a year are either expecting a miracle or don't understand how building muscle mass works.

BIG ERN    857

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

Stanley Morgan, 205 with offers from Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Michigan St, Miss St, Ohio St, Ole Miss, UCLA - not that invested in this argument, but just stating facts where I see them.

Also, those saying he can put on 30lbs of GOOD muscle in a year are either expecting a miracle or don't understand how building muscle mass works.

Randy Gregory was 6'5 210 lbs when he graduated HS.....he wasn't good here?

Warrior10    1,783

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

Nobody said he has to do it in a year. He's got 2 years, assuming he'd RS. And even at only 2 years that means he's contributing as a RSFr.

Warrior10    1,783

Prime example is Alex Davis. Signed with us at 6'4 205, is now reported at 6'5 255...in less time then Thomas would have. Obviously everyone's body isn't the same, but to think it's not a possibility is wrong.

Savage Husker    534

I went from 5'10 140 to 5'10 165 in 2 months of college. It can be done, but beer bongs, pong, land mines, and good old shot guns may not be the good weight the S&C are after.

Waldo    120

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

Then your facts would show you named one of the schools I stated. Nice try, baller

Atbone95    1,150

Cnwarc4W8AAXZLx.jpg

I agree.

Then your facts would show you named one of the schools I stated. Nice try, baller

Hahahahahahaha, you're right, your schools are on a whole nother level.

HuskerExpat    118

Dang, nice work by Parrella! I'll gladly take the loss in the prediction

Apparently Stewart was the primary recruiter though one has to assume Parrella played a part in it.

84HuskerLaw    499

Amen! I would certainly suggest that guys better get on the Husker train because there are only so many more spots left in this class and once the season begins, and we win our first 4 games, the line will get crowded in a hurry! And guys, that's only about 60 days from now!

BlitzFirst    1,005

Dang, nice work by Parrella! I'll gladly take the loss in the prediction

Coach P getting crooty! And why wasn't he hired earlier.?

Coach Stewart with the victory on this one. He's got the N in south Florida.