SIGNED - DE Guy Thomas

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was a joke because everyone freaked out about the Robert Porcher decommit, which somehow caused Guy Thomas' commit tag to also be taken off. However, he hasn't decommited, so when Mavric put the commit tag back on that was the commitment BigRedBuster was talking about. I'd assume lol

There's no doubt he is a soft commit at this point. What I see with a lot of these kids is they start to worry about going far from home. It's like the closer to signing day we get the more a reality it becomes for them and they start to get a little bit scared.

You also wonder if when Porcher was solidly committed and guys like Lashawn Paulino and Robert Beal showed some interest, if Parella realized Thomas was a project and backed off a bit so Thomas was making sure he had options. Word on the street is Thomas is not an immediate contributor and will need a couple of years before he will be ready to see the field. He needs to gain weight and is very raw in his skill set.

There's no doubt he is a soft commit at this point. What I see with a lot of these kids is they start to worry about going far from home. It's like the closer to signing day we get the more a reality it becomes for them and they start to get a little bit scared.

You also wonder if when Porcher was solidly committed and guys like Lashawn Paulino and Robert Beal showed some interest, if Parella realized Thomas was a project and backed off a bit so Thomas was making sure he had options. Word on the street is Thomas is not an immediate contributor and will need a couple of years before he will be ready to see the field. He needs to gain weight and is very raw in his skill set.

Possibly, if either of those guys were realistic options....but I'd say they aren't. Beal has shown no interest other than hosting Parella on a in-home but no talk of visiting or legit interest. Paulino supposedly was going to schedule a visit, but no news there for 2 months now.

Possibly, if either of those guys were realistic options....but I'd say they aren't. Beal has shown no interest other than hosting Parella on a in-home but no talk of visiting or legit interest. Paulino supposedly was going to schedule a visit, but no news there for 2 months now.

...that we know of. There could be stuff going on behind the scene.

...that we know of. There could be stuff going on behind the scene.
Sure, but realistically probably not.
  • Fire 1

• 3 weeks later...