Baked Potato Wedges/Pic/Edited

Roxy15

I saw Ina make this recipe on foodnetwork this morning and it looked good, but, I thought to myself "I can make this better." Being that I cook like my mom did, I made my experiment and they really turned out great and they are so easy to make. You can even make them better by topping them with cooked crumbled bacon, some chopped green onions sour cream, etc. or whatever suits you. Everything is better with bacon is my philosophy:)

Baked Potato Wedges:

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

I took enough potatoes to make 2 large potatoes since the ones I had left in the bag were a little on the small side.

I scrubbed the potatoes well and put them on a cutting board. Then I cut each potato in half lengthwise and then cut each half lengthwise.

I put the potatoes in a bowl and poured a little over 2 T. Olive Oil since the recipe called for 2 large potatoes and I had to guess on the potatoes I had that would make 2 large ones.

I added some Paula Deen's House Seasoning and some Creole Seasoning and sprinkled in some minced garlic, Parmesan Cheese, Ground Black Pepper and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning; stirred the potatoes gently. Next time I may keep the House Seasoning out of it because of the salt factor.

I spread out the potatoes on a small cookie sheet pan and baked them for 30 minutes. I tried to turn them a little over half way through but, they were tearing a little so I just left the rest be since I could tell they were done.

I made some Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and used that as a dipping sauce.

This was easy as pie to make and would be a nice addition to hamburgers, steak, pork chops, etc.