Mavric

CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Nebraska Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

148 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

• Nebraska
    • UCLA
    • USC
    • Arizona
    • Utah
    • Michigan State
    • Alabama
    • Florida

Mavric    8,697

Player: Brendan Radley-Hiles
Hometown: Calabasas, California
School: Calabasas
Position: Cornerback, Wide Receiver
Height: 5-10
Weight: 175
40 time:
Offers: Arizona, Nebraska, UCLA, Utah
Visits: 6/25/16 - Big Red Weekend; 10/1/16 vs. Illinois; 4/15/17 - Spring Game

Twitter

247 Composite: #56 Overall; #9 CB; .9674; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #30 Overall; #4 CB; :star :star :star :star
247: #59 Overall; #8 CB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #22 Overall; #4 CB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #187 Overall; #19 ATH; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

Mavric    8,697

Got a Michigan State offer that he seems pretty excited about. He has family in Detroit who followed MSU and UM so he would kind of follow them and grew to like them. Also likes how many great DBs MSU has had in the last few years.

MattyIce    1,567

We have a legit shot with this kid. Loves Coach Riley. Apparently Riley spent 3-4 hours with him. Just Riley, his wife, security guard and Bookie.

MattyIce    1,567

Right, also cousins with Tyjon Lindsey and they want to play together. Talks of a return trip with his mother and cousin again. Lindsey wants to commit this summer.

I didn't know he was cousins with Lindsey. Good to know. I love how much time he spent with Riley!! I watched his Hudl film. So impressive and then to know he was only a sophomore makes it even better!! I bet he's happy he switched his trip to Nebraska

GBRFAN    356

Man, thought the N texas and S texas for NU groups that I have hung with for the past 20 years were big. At this rate 2/3 of the state of Cali will be members of the Californians for NU watch parties by year 2018.....

NM11046    1,712

I love this kid. I think he's got Cornhusker in his blood - let's hope we get Tyjon signed this summer and can keep Bookie in the wings for next year. I think it's a 2fer that we're already in a good position to get.

DrunkOffPunch    427

Had a HS team 7on7 competition this weekend.

https://twitter.com/CalabasasFtball/status/726471088146800641

Pretty sure he plays on same team as KJJ, Gebbia, Holmes, etc

Yea. ProWay Training. This was a HS team competition though so it was an all Calabasas HS team although many of the Calabasas kids play on the ProWay team as well.

Mavric    8,697

Listed LSU, Alabama, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State UCLA and USC as schools he's looking to visit this summer.

UCLA, Notre Dame, Oregon State and Nebraska recruiting him the hardest.

Said he wants to visit Nebraska for a night game. Also listed Michigan as an OV spot.

MattyIce    1,567

I think there is a mediocre chance that Bookie commits to Nebraska tonight.

Either that or he is extremely high on Nebraska.

CMT1525    87

Reading a lot about how he was the most impressive kid there. The video of the interception he made was ridiculous. He's definately a 5'star talent

Mavric    8,697

Word is he's looking to visit for three games this year - Fresno State, Oregon and Minnesota. Also looking to visit Florida three times.

That's keeping a pretty busy schedule.

TonyStalloni    527

If we can accumulate talent at a high level, practices will be that much more intense. That should make game day seem slower to our players. This young man appears to be a significant talent. A night game experience might sway him even more!

Red Five    2,842

Word is he's looking to visit for three games this year - Fresno State, Oregon and Minnesota. Also looking to visit Florida three times.

How can get from LA to Gainesville in time for a kickoff unless it is a night game or you take a red eye? I'm guessing a 5 hour flight to Orlando then a 2 hour drive (or maybe you can connect in ATL, but have to think that wouldn't save too much time than driving from Orlando). So even if you leave LAX at 6am you are in Gainsville at 4pm at the absolute earliest (and afternoon games kick at 3:30 eastern).

RedDenver    1,239

How can get from LA to Gainesville in time for a kickoff unless it is a night game or you take a red eye? I'm guessing a 5 hour flight to Orlando then a 2 hour drive (or maybe you can connect in ATL, but have to think that wouldn't save too much time than driving from Orlando). So even if you leave LAX at 6am you are in Gainsville at 4pm at the absolute earliest (and afternoon games kick at 3:30 eastern).

I see a Delta flight leaving LAX at 11:15pm Fri. night and arriving in Gainesville at 10:43 am on Sat. morning. There are a few other similar flights +/- a couple hours. So red-eye looks like the only real option.

NM11046    1,712

Kid should just get an apartment here now ...