CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Anyone have a link to his periscope a while back? It was sometime shortly after the spring game if I recall correctly.

Another thing I was wondering, he is primarily going to be a db but do we put him on the field for some offensive plays? He has great hands so I was wondering if anyone knew if he would play any offense or if he wants to strictly play defense.

I'm all for putting him on the field on offense every now and then. Even if we don't go to him the other team has to think we are going to him. Plus I could see him at PR and KR even though I really don't want a guy of his caliber doing KR.

Yeah you walk a fine line here. Does he have the talent to do everything? Yes. You want to make sure that you use that to our best advantage. Is the best advantage to get him on the field as much as possible, or is it putting all of his focus on one thing and becoming spectacular at it?

Anyone have a link to his periscope a while back? It was sometime shortly after the spring game if I recall correctly.

Another thing I was wondering, he is primarily going to be a db but do we put him on the field for some offensive plays? He has great hands so I was wondering if anyone knew if he would play any offense or if he wants to strictly play defense.

He did a Facebook live a week after the spring game. It's a great watch but it is over 2 hours long. It's under Husker Football Nation. Click videos. Also has a Q&A with Lamar Jackson and Tommie Frazier.

• Fire 1

I'm all for putting him on the field on offense every now and then. Even if we don't go to him the other team has to think we are going to him. Plus I could see him at PR and KR even though I really don't want a guy of his caliber doing KR.

Yeah you walk a fine line here. Does he have the talent to do everything? Yes. You want to make sure that you use that to our best advantage. Is the best advantage to get him on the field as much as possible, or is it putting all of his focus on one thing and becoming spectacular at it?
PR and KR wouldn't be that big of a stretch. On offense yes that is. But I would say he'd probably have a good shot of PR and KR.

PR and KR wouldn't be that big of a stretch. On offense yes that is. But I would say he'd probably have a good shot of PR and KR.

Those spots might get pretty competitive soon with the athletes we are bringing in. Cam is the newest one that has some good potential for those spots. Bookie probably is still the best, but man it's going to be great to have multiple excellent options that can change a game in an instant.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic