CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

For as much to-do as people like to make about recruits' Twitter bios, I thought I'd post Bookie's.

"Do Not Disturb. | University of Nebraska.."

Yea in the youtube video I posted in the 2018 recruiting thread, I remember a bunch of Florida people saying he couldn't handle Florida talent. They weren't recruits but rather fans of Florida that were just salty, and I doubt he reads any of those comments either. It is just interesting to see a lot of people on Florida recruiting him hard because they know he is the real deal.

Still peer recruiting hard. Still working on Pledger. Will take all 5 OV's. Neb, UF, FSU, UCLA, Louisville the likely visits.

So he is going to visit the schools for a free tour of big universities? I thought he was done with his recruitment unless he is just utilizing all five OV's?
I don't see why anyone wouldn't go on free trips to games/universities of their choice.
  • Fire 1

Still peer recruiting hard. Still working on Pledger. Will take all 5 OV's. Neb, UF, FSU, UCLA, Louisville the likely visits.

So he is going to visit the schools for a free tour of big universities? I thought he was done with his recruitment unless he is just utilizing all five OV's?
I don't see why anyone wouldn't go on free trips to games/universities of their choice.

True, thanks for the clarification, did not mean to overreact too much just wanted to confirm he was just visiting because it is a free trip to see a big university. He is basically just utilizing all five OVs so they don't go to waste.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic