CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

FWIW:

Bookie is liking all of those tweets from that weirdo.

Also, I just realized how many schools did a "personalized" happy birthday for Bookie, but he only retweeted ours.

The worst part is all the Nebraska fans who are responding to this Troy douche are also tagging Bookie and Moore so their twitters are just getting blown up by bickering Husker fans. Probably why we were rated one of the most annoying on Twitter.
  • Fire 3

I can only imagine how sh**ty our fans are going to be on twitter/social media if we lose him to Florida. People will say something about the 95 game (22 years ago). Florida fans will say that was the last time we were relevant (truth).

We thought our fans were terrible after Fitzpatrick, it's gonna be a blood bath and quite embarrassing.

Some will come on here and say that all fans are like that, not just Nebraska. I'll rebuttal with this is a prime example of why you shouldn't be emotionally invested in the decision of 17 and 18 year old kids and sure as hell shouldn't follow/stalk them on twitter. Let them live their life.

Before everyone gets too crazy, just remember that Bookie still will likely take an official visit here. If he really is leaning to Florida right now, we can still pull him back. Cam Brown decommitted, and we pulled him back. Recruiting is a long battle, and this one evidently far from over. He hasn't been here in a few months, so maybe just getting him on campus again can re-solidify things for us. There are a couple of factors that still play to our advantage moving forward: Tyjon (his cousin), Coach D. Williams, his Calabasas friends, and Josh Moore.

Also lets pump the breaks on saying he is a florida lean. He is committed to Nebraska and I have not heard any "real" insiders say anything other than he is solid to Nebraska. If someone has any good reason to say he is a Florida lean other than just an assumption? I agree he has not been hard core nebraska publicly lately, and maybe intrigued by Gators- but its a hard sell to say he is a Florida Lean.

• Fire 1

As far as shutting the thread down, I think that's a bit over the top. It's something to talk about. If you don't think it's worthy of being talked about, don't talk about it. If you think people are completely over-reacting to all this, fine.

But it's not like most people are completely freaking out. Like I said, there are more people freaking out about people freaking out than there are actual people freaking out. I still don't think it's that big of a deal. But there's starting to be a noticeable amount of smoke.

If there was nothing to it, there wouldn't be other recruits tweeting him to "stick to the plan" and other such things. I really hope it's all for naught. But it might not be.

All that being said....

/puts on tinfoil hat

Our Wisconsin game was supposed to be the big weekend a bunch or recruits were targeting. Bookie had originally planned to be at that game. He has now said he doesn't think he'll be here.

LSU plays at Florida that weekend.

/removes tinfoil hat

• Fire 3

All that being said....

/puts on tinfoil hat

Our Wisconsin game was supposed to be the big weekend a bunch or recruits were targeting. Bookie had originally planned to be at that game. He has now said he doesn't think he'll be here.

LSU plays at Florida that weekend.

/removes tinfoil hat

So he's going to the Florida game to recruit those guys to Nebraska? Silent assassin

• Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic