CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

I don't think he removed his "Nebraska commit" tag maliciously.  I think he admires the honey badger and quotes that.   He still has his commitment pinned and there's that as well.  I do think his senior season has something to do with it....  he stopped he prob nebraska literally at the start of this football season. 

• Plus1 1

33 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Anybody think the kid is just maybe focused on his senior year and his current fb team?  His perceived lack of pro-NE activity during his IMG season should be expected and admired.  He's an 18 year old senior going into his final season at a high profile school.  He committed early in order to be able to focus on this season.  

Is he being courted by FSU and others - hell yeah.  Do I trust in his relationship with Riley & Riley's wife, his cousin Tyjon, his mom's opinion of the team and the coaching staff, his long term relationship with Coach Williams, his experiences in the past with the FB community etc etc - yes.  And I trust this group of coaches knows what they're doing and it's not not calling him often and reminding him why he's loved UNL in the past and what his future looks like here.

I wish he had announced his visit date (Has he announced visits to others?  Don't think so but maybe I"m wrong), I wish he had tweeted his offer, I wish he had been involved in congratulating the new recruit etc.  But that's MY issue.  Not his.  Please, lets chill out on this thread of speculation and get it back to his films, stats etc.

No

8 minutes ago, ADS said:

Schaefer had a conversation with Bookie last night.  There's a VIP 247 article.  Would some kind soul with a subscription give us plebeians a rundown?

Someone from Hail varsity spoke with him too.  Said he was solid to Nebraska but was trying to focus on football and not recruiting now that his final season has started.

If I were a betting man, I would say that he really wants the 5th star and that's what is on his mind most.

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Someone from Hail varsity spoke with him too.  Said he was solid to Nebraska but was trying to focus on football and not recruiting now that his final season has started.

If I were a betting man, I would say that he really wants the 5th star and that's what is on his mind most.

We should just commit to Florida then and get that 5 star and then on signing day flip back to Nebraska

Even if he is never able to cover an outside WR, you still need DBs like him in today's football. Quick twitch guys who can cover the slot while also stepping up and blowing up run plays and screens.

Only issue with a DB that height would be physicality which Bookie has in spades. He's a fiery competitor and I really don't care about his height. Bookie will be on the field a lot and I love that national people keep sleeping on him, it only adds fuel to the fire.

1 hour ago, ADS said:

Schaefer had a conversation with Bookie last night.  There's a VIP 247 article.  Would some kind soul with a subscription give us plebeians a rundown?

Excited for his HS season.

Visiting Neb and UF for sure. Possibly Texas, Michigan, Louisville, ND. 

Isn't sure which Neb game he's coming to, but the commits are trying to all come to one together. Wisky and OhioSt possibilities.

Isn't worried about Allen's decomittment, still has high expectations for how the class is going to end up. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic