CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

10 hours ago, C N Red said:

A clemson writer who has been 13/18 this year, im sure mostly about clemson commits, isnt a big worry. Putting in CBs for guys to clemson who have visited is going to give you a pretty good average. They are the defending NCs, and they are on a big uptick, so lots of guys who have been offered and visited are going to commit. But also, putting in that CB for Bookie is gonna get him some increased traffic to his site and social media. 

Agreed - nothing really to see here with his CB prediction. 

After reading, definitely didn't ease my mind on his commitment to Nebraska. But at the same time if life after football, academics, and other non football factors are so important to him, I can't help but think that Nebraska is still sitting good with him, since academics are kind of what we're known for. Can't fault him for being honest.

Just now, Zeke said:

After reading, definitely didn't ease my mind on his commitment to Nebraska. But at the same time if life after football, academics, and other non football factors are so important to him, I can't help but think that Nebraska is still sitting good with him, since academics are kind of what we're known for. Can't fault him for being honest.

I've pretty much ignored the smoke with Bookie, but that column makes it pretty clear. I don't blame him for wanting to check out other programs and wanting to do what he thinks is in the best interest for himself and his future, but man I'll be bummed if he doesn't end up N.

While the very end of that writeup is not exactly what Husker fans want to read, good on Bookie for saying it. I'm sure he gets sick hearing how he's not fully committed to Nebraska and what not. Until he publicly comes out and says he's going somewhere else I'm damn glad he's part of our class. Apparently he has yet to see something that makes him want to change his mind. Just keep pushing and get him up here for his visit and we will be good to go. And if not then you can't blame the staff. They've done a wonderful job recruiting this kid. 

• Plus1 1

These journals give excellent perspective into the recruitment of a major high school football player.  You have to give him a ton of credit for agreeing to do these for Land of 10.

I have no idea where Bookie ends up.  My gut tells me he will be a Blackshirt, but there is too much smoke to be certain of anything.

All I know is that Bookie is the kind of person you want on your team, regardless of his athletic ability.

I'll wish him well wherever he goes.  He doesn't deserve the backlash he'll get if he flips to Clemson, Florida, Bama, etc.

1 minute ago, Hoosker said:

These journals give excellent perspective into the recruitment of a major high school football player.  You have to give him a ton of credit for agreeing to do these for Land of 10.

I have no idea where Bookie ends up.  My gut tells me he will be a Blackshirt, but there is too much smoke to be certain of anything.

All I know is that Bookie is the kind of person you want on your team, regardless of his athletic ability.

I'll wish him well wherever he goes.  He doesn't deserve the backlash he'll get if he flips to Clemson, Florida, Bama, etc.

Easier said than done on this board. I completely agree though

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic