CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

13 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Nicole Doll is not the one who works for land of 10. She looks like just a random fan who has 5 followers and has been tweeting Bookie a few times since he committed. Other than that idk who Nicole Doll is...

27 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Well that info is 2 pages back...... a little investigation goes a long way

I did investigate a little, I saw she only had 5 followers as well, which in turn sparked my skepticism in the first place. 

• Plus1 1

I think the meaning of Commit has changed. Not saying that to be negative, but it seems like 5-10+ years ago it meant you had decided on that school and there was an extremely low chance to change it, but now it seems to happen a lot. IMO the reality with Bookie is that Nebraska is far in the lead but he wants to give others a chance. I'm completely fine with that - I think he'd be crazy not to. Maybe he's 80% leaning toward Nebraska (just throwing out a number). But that's a new definition of "commit" in my opinion.

I think those 4 and 5 stars who are practically guaranteed to get on any team should just wait until December or later so they don't have to change their commitment. I understand lower tier 4 stars and 2-3 star players wanting to make sure they're locked into a school and committing early but it doesn't make sense to me for the highly recruited players to not give every school they're interested in a good look. I'm sure if every player did that the coaches would go crazy, but it's the smartest move for the players. Like he said, it's a huge decision.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic