CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

someone asked me this the other day so thought I would throw it out there. May just be a worthless thought but it caused me to pause hindsight and say hmm. Bookie started to distance himself shortly after Friday night lights. Crystals were flooding for tutt and Griffith with a few crystals for pledger to flip leading to FNL. Usually when you see crystals fly that fast someone is bout to commit - word is out. But none of them did or have to date and bookie is getting distant. Did something happen to make guys question coming? Bookie was super vocal leading up to FNL then got pretty quiet 

1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

You mean the one where he didn't have a game so he went to Clemson with 2 other teammates who were going? 

Sure I've read it.  Pretty good take on Clemson and he's still committed to us after the visit.  He'll be taking all his officials...hopefully, you guys don't pitch a fit when he talks about each one after he visits each time.

If he breaths wrong they freak out.   I've never seen so much over reaction from grown men 

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm lost here, go on...

I believe Edison is referring to this paragraph from the blog (Edison, please correct me if I'm wrong).

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-brendan-radley-hiles-irm-clemson-visit

"It’s also so family-oriented at Clemson. Coach Swinney has two kids on the team, and his younger sons are the little ball boys on the side of the field running around. The president of the school has a son on staff as a graduate assistant. Coach Venables’ son is committed in my class to play linebacker at Clemson. Coach Bates actually went to Clemson and met his wife there. Coach Reed also met his wife there."

I believe what Edison is getting at is the coaches and university leadership is using their positions of power to give their kids opportunities they may (or may not) be able to attain without their parents in their respective positions.

4 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I believe Edison is referring to this paragraph from the blog (Edison, please correct me if I'm wrong).

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-brendan-radley-hiles-irm-clemson-visit

"It’s also so family-oriented at Clemson. Coach Swinney has two kids on the team, and his younger sons are the little ball boys on the side of the field running around. The president of the school has a son on staff as a graduate assistant. Coach Venables’ son is committed in my class to play linebacker at Clemson. Coach Bates actually went to Clemson and met his wife there. Coach Reed also met his wife there."

I believe what Edison is getting at is the coaches and university leadership is using their positions of power to give their kids opportunities they may (or may not) be able to attain without their parents in their respective positions.

If the program wasn't successful as of late, id agree with him...... they are winning so it's a reach. 

36 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

All schools do this, no?  And not sure we can throw stones.  Coach Dub's kid transferred in.  In the past we've had 3 Cottons and a Pelini on the team.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic