CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

I understand and my intention was not to discuss who the next football coach is or if they pull the trigger this year or next. If you read my post the question is essentially if they get rid of Riley this year is he solid enough Nebraska to still come or is he only really committed to Riley? Fair question and 100% bookie related. Also important because as I said if he is committed Nebraska and not Riley I think he could keep whole class together regardless of coach 

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Some conversations are intertwined. The convo started based off is bookie solid to Nebraska or just Riley. His article sounded all pro Nebraska and comradery with players and recruits. So question was posed that if he is solid enough Nebraska to stay even if coach leaves. 

Also why is discussing the inevitable head coach issue so bad? No reason to have head in sand, do you think they fired eichorst for any reason other than getting new football coach. Pretending the decision on Riley has not already been made is naive 

Why are you asking me?  Why don't you ask BRH and when he replies you can post it here!!!!!!

This is a message board. A discussion board. This is not a published media outlet. It seems all you want to see on here is re-posting articles or facts that some media outlet posted. If you just want to see a summary page of published articles huskermax will get you that.

I did not pose the question direct to you, others commented with their thoughts like they are entitled to do. If you didnt want to partake then dont. I have seen pages get off track with people rambling about worthless stuff for like 15-20 posts in a row before someone chimes in to get back on track. There was 2 posts that followed mine and neither were worthless rambling so I am just saying I think it was a little premature to control the content.

But lets stop talking about this under BRH. If you want to discuss the rules for how everyone should post on this message board maybe start a new thread.

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

This is a message board. A discussion board. This is not a published media outlet. It seems all you want to see on here is re-posting articles or facts that some media outlet posted. If you just want to see a summary page of published articles huskermax will get you that.

I did not pose the question direct to you, others commented with their thoughts like they are entitled to do. If you didnt want to partake then dont. I have seen pages get off track with people rambling about worthless stuff for like 15-20 posts in a row before someone chimes in to get back on track. There was 2 posts that followed mine and neither were worthless rambling so I am just saying I think it was a little premature to control the content.

But lets stop talking about this under BRH. If you want to discuss the rules for how everyone should post on this message board maybe start a new thread.

Love passive aggressive posts in the recruitment thread!! 

9 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Hightower's uncle on Miami board saying Bookie isn't coming to Nebraska, just doesn't want to tell the coaches. Talks about how they were joking with him on the trip how he just needs to get it over with and tell them he's not coming.

You never know, but I feel like there would be a different vibe from his interviews (like the one below) if that was the case. "Joking" about needing to tell the coaches he's not coming just sounds like they don't think he should come here, not that he doesn't want to. If Riley stays I'd be shocked if Bookie signed elsewhere, and I think we still have a shot if Riley's gone. There was some article on Tyjon recently where he talked about coming here to be a player who can help turn the program around, and I get the same vibe from Bookie. As long as they click with whoever we would hire, a lot of the good things (fans, facilities, academics, early playing time, etc) are still here.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, Huskers93-97 said:

New Bookie Article. Sounds real solid. Hopefully he is truly committed to Nebraska and not just Riley. If Riley gets canned and Bookie stays on board I think he can keep the class together.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-brendan-radley-hiles-weekend-memorial-stadium

That being said, nothing is certain in recruiting. I just don't necessarily trust the uncle of another recruit saying he's not solid - I'm sure Hightower isn't coming here, but I'm optimistic with Bookie.

1 hour ago, timmytbro said:

Mike Riley is gonna cause us to have a flood of de-commitments if he doesn't improve. 

Yep, and one of the main reasons you see people wanting to keep him is because of the potential of this class. A lot hinges on Saturday night for Mike. He could go a long way towards saving his job tomorrow night.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic