DB Houston Griffith [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Griffith commit?

• Nebraska
    • Michigan State
    • Notre Dame
    • Illinois
    • Michigan
    • Ohio State
    • Florida State

This poll is closed to new votes

Thinks we're a dominant team?

Lol.. that obviously doesn't bode well for my comments. I could've swore there was something said around that same time by him that wasn't so flattering.

He's an analyst - Nebraska wasn't so flattering in the 2015 season. :)

LOL - good point, hope nobody tries to argue your comment...

• 4 weeks later...

That would be great. We will be STIFF in the secondary for years to come if we can close strong on this class. We already have so much talent at that position group and I think D Will and ole Bob Elliot will take us to another level. Very excited about the Husker secondary for the foreseeable future.

The Pick: Ohio State

Why: “I think he likes what Urban Meyer does with defensive backs down there. I think it’s a good fit for him. I think he’s going.” – Babb

The Pick: UCLA or USC

Why: “It will be somewhere in the Big Ten or Pac-12. He’s a Boom kid and those kids are hyped up.” – 2018 LaGrange Park (Ill.) Nazereth Academy DT Isaiah Lee

The Pick: Notre Dame

Why: “Hopefully. I think he should go to Notre Dame. I think it’s a good fit for him right now and I’ve been talking to him a lot. I hope he goes there.” – Jones

Rivals asked other recruits where guys would commit

Why: I think he likes what Urban Meyer does with defensive backs down there. I think its a good fit for him. I think hes going. Babb

Why: It will be somewhere in the Big Ten or Pac-12. Hes a Boom kid and those kids are hyped up. 2018 LaGrange Park (Ill.) Nazereth Academy DT Isaiah Lee

Why: Hopefully. I think he should go to Notre Dame. I think its a good fit for him right now and Ive been talking to him a lot. I hope he goes there. Jones

Anyone know what a Boom kid is?

Why: I think he likes what Urban Meyer does with defensive backs down there. I think its a good fit for him. I think hes going. Babb

Why: It will be somewhere in the Big Ten or Pac-12. Hes a Boom kid and those kids are hyped up. 2018 LaGrange Park (Ill.) Nazereth Academy DT Isaiah Lee

Why: Hopefully. I think he should go to Notre Dame. I think its a good fit for him right now and Ive been talking to him a lot. I hope he goes there. Jones

Arch rivals of the sour patch kids

so basically what Scandinavian Swimmers are to Swedish Fish?

so basically what Scandinavian Swimmers are to Swedish Fish?

Exactly

I believe its a 7-on-7 program. Got quite a few teams throughout the midwest.

• Mavric changed the title to DB Houston Griffith [Notre Dame - Signed LOI]