Crockpot Pork Roast With Vegetables & Gravy/Pics

I made this recipe for the first time yesterday and it is by far the best pork roast recipe I have ever made. The only thing I will do differently next time, is to cut the potatoes in half instead of chopping them. If I decided to make mash potatoes instead, I will make the potatoes separately on the stove so the mashed potatoes won't be brown. The gravy was delicious and I will make it this way from now on also.

Crockpot Pork Roast With Vegetables & Gravy:
Heat a large skillet up over medium high heat. Put 3 T. Olive Oil into the skillet. Take the pork roast and put it on a plate and sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper on the top/bottom/sides on the pork roast.
Place the pork roast into the skillet and allow it to get a nice golden brown sear on both sides.
While the pork is in the searing skillet, peel and chop 5-6 Russet Potatoes and one white onion. You want them to be uniform in size so they cook evenly.
Spray a large crockpot with cooking spray. Place the seasoned pork roast in the crockpot and put baby carrots around the pork roast. *** I used a l-lb. bag of baby carrots, the recipe called for 3 cups.
Layer the potatoes, onions on top of the pork roast; ***I added 1 bunch of fresh garlic, chopped.
Chop 1 T. garlic and put it in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 1/4 cup Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette-(couldn't find that so used Newman's Own Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette), 1/2 cup water/used bottled water/and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Whisk the ingredients together making sure the brown sugar gets dissolved, then pour it all over the top of the potatoes. Sprinkle the potatoes with some salt and ground black pepper.
Cover the crockpot. The recipe said to cook it on high for 4-5 hours or if your crockpot cooks quickly, cook the meat and sauce together for 4 hours, then add the vegetables and cook for an additional 2 hours. I just cooked it on high to get it going and then lowered it to low because I got a late start. Next time, I will start it at 6 or so a.m. and let it cook on low the whole time, because we usually eat late.
When the pork roast has cooked through, I turned the crockpot off to let the pork roast and let the meat set with the lid on for 5-10 minutes before serving. The pork roast is very tender and you won't need a knife to cut it.
To a medium saucepan, I put 2 pkgs. McCormick Pork Gravy Mix, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup bottled water, 1 can cream of mushroom soup-(undiluted)-ground black pepper; whisk to combine and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
Serve the pork roast and vegetables drizzled with gravy over the top.