I hope it doesn't test my sanity on Saturday. It will be the first time I've watched a Huskers game on it.

Interested to see as well, as the live events (hockey) this spring were of pretty good quality but did have random spurts of lagging. I made sure I have plenty of capability with regards to my U-Verse internet, but still halfway expecting some lag issues.

I know I've used BTN2Go before to watch Husker games and it is hit and miss. I occasionally hit some rough patches with the video getting awful and choppy, but it was generally good and a refresh usually fixed that problem altogether.

It was weird, it wasn't a buffering problem, the video just got really pixelated and horrible It was probably just a bandwidth problem.

Hoping it works well.

Yeah, I'm not tech savvy enough to know what the issue is. Just hoping football is better than hockey, although hockey still wasn't that bad to watch. Just minor fuzzy issues.

I did the same. I had one moment where it took a while to load, but I was also doing some things on my computer, and as I've said, I don't have the best internet. I may need to upgrade.

But I can't recommend this enough. I've loved my experience with Vue so far.

One odd quirk is that when you add a show to "My Shows" (their version of DVR), it adds the whole series. So, last night, it showed me ALL the football games they had in their cloud. To go back and rewatch, I'll just select the FSU-NU listing.

But this morning, I went to record today's episode of a CNN Sunday show. A bunch of previous episodes were listed, and today's, even before it officially aired. It's GREAT.

I did the same. I had one moment where it took a while to load, but I was also doing some things on my computer, and as I've said, I don't have the best internet. I may need to upgrade.

But I can't recommend this enough. I've loved my experience with Vue so far.

One odd quirk is that when you add a show to "My Shows" (their version of DVR), it adds the whole series. So, last night, it showed me ALL the football games they had in their cloud. To go back and rewatch, I'll just select the FSU-NU listing.

But this morning, I went to record today's episode of a CNN Sunday show. A bunch of previous episodes were listed, and today's, even before it officially aired. It's GREAT.

Yeah, it's fantastic.

My main issue now is getting the local channels. Apparently I live in a crappy spot. My mohu antenna isn't picking up all the local channels from one spot, so I'm having to move it around to get the channels I want at that given time. Kind of a bummer, but i'm working on trying some different antennas.

I have been looking into this type of service.. Vue or sling. My problem will really be slow internet. I live in the country and all I have available to me in a wireless service out of Lincoln and it is only 3 mbps for $54.00.. no competition. I did find another wireless service that I have been bugging about expanding, signal is literally 8 miles away. They have 15 mbps.. They said they are looking into it for after the first of the year.. hopeful!!!

My current company can go up to 5 mpbs but for $94 a month.

I have been looking into this type of service.. Vue or sling. My problem will really be slow internet. I live in the country and all I have available to me in a wireless service out of Lincoln and it is only 3 mbps for $54.00.. no competition. I did find another wireless service that I have been bugging about expanding, signal is literally 8 miles away. They have 15 mbps.. They said they are looking into it for after the first of the year.. hopeful!!!

Wow. I feel for you.

Wow. I feel for you.

Yeah, sucks when there is no competition, they can set whatever price they want.

I have the same problem. I pay $60 a month for 5 mbps. Been waiting for the fiber optic service to come and do my home install for over 2 and half years. now. I will jump up to 50 mbps for the same price I' m paying now.

Fiber optic is the way to go. You boys are getting shafted. Hope they get to you soon.

Weird phenomenon I noticed today... Couldn't watch the first half. Added it to the DVR. When I came back midway through the third, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to start the game from the beginning. It wasn't listed under the "NCAA College Football" tab under My Shows. Just couldn't find it.

Game ended and I could immediately select it from the Live Guide (as it had DVR next to it) and start from the beginning. Really weird.

Fiber optic is the way to go. You boys are getting shafted. Hope they get to you soon.

Weird phenomenon I noticed today... Couldn't watch the first half. Added it to the DVR. When I came back midway through the third, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to start the game from the beginning. It wasn't listed under the "NCAA College Football" tab under My Shows. Just couldn't find it.

Game ended and I could immediately select it from the Live Guide (as it had DVR next to it) and start from the beginning. Really weird.

Bottom of screen has icon that says, start from beginning

Bottom of screen has icon that says, start from beginning

I think I tried that...? Can't remember tbh. I seem to recall it not working during the live game though.