DT Tyler Shelvin [LSU - Signed LOI]

Player: Tyler Shelvin
Hometown: Lafayette, Louisiana
School: Notre Dame
Position: Defensive Tackle
Height: 6-3
Weight: 360
40 time: 5.52
Offers: Alabama, Louisiana-Lafayette, LSU, McNeese State, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nicholls State

Twitter

247 Composite: #13 Overall; #2; .9906; :star :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #6 Overall; #2 DT; :star :star :star :star :star
247: #34 Overall; #2 DT; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #54 Overall; #5 DT; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #4 Overall; #1 DT; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

Edited by Mavric
Cleaned up, Huskerzoo
  • Fire 3

This is all Parrella.From what I heard, Shelvin's interest in Nebraska has come from listening to Parella talk about the position, his coaching philosophy, and what he expects from his DL.

If this is 100% accurate, then just wait until he can add in the academic support, great facilities, great game day atmosphere and the rabid fan base.

If this is true, and we can get him here for a visit or a game, HE is N.

This is all Parrella. From what I heard, Shelvin's interest in Nebraska has come from listening to Parella talk about the position, his coaching philosophy, and what he expects from his DL.

If this is 100% accurate, then just wait until he can add in the academic support, great facilities, great game day atmosphere and the rabid fan base.

tumblr_n6m8q9SvYb1tdbd3jo1_r2_400.gif

Pump to brakes, Matty. Let's see if he even visits before declaring him N.

• Fire 1

This is all Parrella. From what I heard, Shelvin's interest in Nebraska has come from listening to Parella talk about the position, his coaching philosophy, and what he expects from his DL.

LOL, to be fair, I said IF he visits.

Also, Warrior, of course they consider Alabama as the real competition. I bet Alabama didn't think they were going to have so much tug from Nebraska for KJJ either.

• Fire 1

Also, Warrior, of course they consider Alabama as the real competition. I bet Alabama didn't think they were going to have so much tug from Nebraska for KJJ either.

LOL at your use of the word tug... But I think with Saban losing top assistants this off season we may see a down year recruiting wise for Alabama, a down year being maybe 5-8 nationally

I know, just putting into perspective what an article not from a Husker guy includes. Really impressive that we are in the talks for this guy, but lots of times the talk doesn't lead to anything.
  • 3 weeks later...