Jake Hammond Transferring

Now Miles recruiting pitch can literally be come in to play center with no competition. If we don't land jordy we are going to be scrambling for size, but if we get him we will probably still look for a big man who can be a grad transfer to help in with inside presence. It wouldn't be impossible to play without a big man this year but basically if we want to win we need a big man.

Come on all your posters that said things like "just give him time"...this kid was horrid

I would never call a young man horrid who tried his best at the university I root for. I would shake his hand and wish him the very best where ever he decides to go. But you do what you feel is right.

This ^^^

It's true that most fans expected more {especially after he decommited from Oklahoma (a final 4 team, I believe) to become a Husker.}

And, I do think there was incremental progress realized this year.........but evidently not enough.

I wish him well and hope that his scholly gets utilized by someone who progresses at a higher rate.

This just illustrates what a crapshoot recruiting can be..........trying to "project" future talent.