Trueblood, Borchardt Not Returning Next Year

Even more size gone.....

Anyway they were guys that I think were passionate and wanted Nebraska to do well in bball. I thought trueblood was going to be that Nebraska kid that really cared about the program and wanted to push others as a walk on. I wish both of them nothing but the best in their future and hopefully they will succeed in wherever life takes them next.

Even more size gone.....

Anyway they were guys that I think were passionate and wanted Nebraska to do well in bball. I thought trueblood was going to be that Nebraska kid that really cared about the program and wanted to push others as a walk on. I wish both of them nothing but the best in their future and hopefully they will succeed in wherever life takes them next.

Not sure if i would call Borch size... he was never going to see the court.

Even more size gone.....

Not sure if i would call Borch size... he was never going to see the court.

Yeah, tanner was not going to see the court and I was being sarcastic on the size comment so my bad I forgot to put the sarcasm sign in. We probably go get two centers for next year, I think we get Jordy Tshimanga and a walk on and Tim uses the extra scholly for a big man next year.

Tanner originally left HS not wanting to play sports in college. It's pretty difficult to excel at a sport at that level if you're not 100% focused and committed to making it happen. That isn't a knock at all on him. I think he is a good kid and will be very successful in whatever he does. It's just a fact of life with college sports. Many kids are just burned out and ready to be done when they leave HS no matter what the talent level is.

Sometimes it's just time to move on with the next phase of your life.

Best of luck to him and Trueblood.

• 10 months later...

• 4 months later...