SIGNED - DT Damion Daniels

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He is down to Nebraska and Iowa. He loved his visit here, but his best friend committed to Iowa a while back and is visiting there Oct 1st. A lot of Iowa insiders think he's going there

I've seen completely opposite reports. Things from Iowa guys thinking he's N,Daniels saying his friend committed there doesn't effect him and also some thoughts that the friend won't end up at Iowa.

Only time will tell I guess

He is down to Nebraska and Iowa. He loved his visit here, but his best friend committed to Iowa a while back and is visiting there Oct 1st. A lot of Iowa insiders think he's going there

I've seen completely opposite reports. Things from Iowa guys thinking he's N,Daniels saying his friend committed there doesn't effect him and also some thoughts that the friend won't end up at Iowa.

Only time will tell I guess

Agreed, and didn't mean to insenuate your info was false. Just stating what I read.

My friend committed to iowa... should I go there... or should I even go to a d1 school? I mean. .. north Dakota state looked pretty good... maybe if I go to iowa I can help them beat a team that isn't even competing for the same things as all the big schools. Give me a break.

LOL! Iowa losing to NDST won't help. Huskers beating ducks should give us momentum and a hopeful 7-0 start going to Wisconsin. I like our chances.

I acutally think we can take four - guessing we have a couple extra kids walk after the season. Some kids will get passed by younger players and with the addition of some kids from this class that are ready to go you will see some that want to find playing time elsewhere. Look at King Frazier - dude was good but wanted on the field and probably wasn't happing here.

I acutally think we can take four - guessing we have a couple extra kids walk after the season. Some kids will get passed by younger players and with the addition of some kids from this class that are ready to go you will see some that want to find playing time elsewhere. Look at King Frazier - dude was good but wanted on the field and probably wasn't happing here.

That could work, only if Shelvin commits here, if he doesn't we will take three. I mean if we played two and redshirted two for next year its not out of the question. We would probably only take one more or be done for 2018 with that situation, but that situation is highly unlikely.

Back to Daniels I would say we recruit him and he may be our last DT outside of the Tennessee kid or Shlevin. I really think this kid is number one on our list at DT now, but I could be wrong. Only way I would be wrong is if Shelvin sets up an OV here lol.

What about Ben hutch

He is the Tennessee kid that I didn't know the name of, he would be our second to damion, but if he commits the spot is open for him to. I just think Damion may be our number one guy and if we get him we are done, unless of course Shelvin sets up an OV, he would be our no. one priority. We could take four but I mean that is pretty unlikely even if we don't get Shelvin I feel we could still take four, but with the davis twins and stolt playing well, I would say we probably take daniels or hutch and then we are done. Only way we take four is if we feel stolt might be injury prone in the next couple of years even than, three would be plenty. We also have Newell and we can't forget he could get better as he starts to mature as well.