SIGNED - DT Damion Daniels

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

He is visiting Colorado tomorrow, probably will decide soon, but I have no clue when. If I had to guess it would be late November/early December. We are leading with 9 cbs from 247, the other two are to Okie lite. Would have to assume it is Nebraska, Colorado and Ok St that are in it. Iowa and Colorado both have 0 DT's in their classes, but I don't think that will be a factor in this one. I can't decide if we take this guy or Eliss, but heck I would not mind either of them or both of them. (Highly Unlikely)

• Fire 1

He is visiting Colorado tomorrow, probably will decide soon, but I have no clue when. If I had to guess it would be late November/early December. We are leading with 9 cbs from 247, the other two are to Okie lite. Would have to assume it is Nebraska, Colorado and Ok St that are in it. Iowa and Colorado both have 0 DT's in their classes, but I don't think that will be a factor in this one. I can't decide if we take this guy or Eliss, but heck I would not mind either of them or both of them. (Highly Unlikely)

Could be a solid possibility that we take both. I think we are actively recruiting bc last I heard Watts is still going to take some visits and with how quickly he committed I could see us recruiting hard just in case he was to flip