SIGNED - OG Broc Bando

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sooo....did he go to IMG to get noticed by Nebraska? Or, did he go there because he wants to get noticed by major schools in the SEC and ACC?

It's always possible he went there with the dream of coming back here to play. But, it seems kind of odd to me. It seems to me that his recruitment here isn't going to be as easy as some may think.

Sooo....did he go to IMG to get noticed by Nebraska? Or, did he go there because he wants to get noticed by major schools in the SEC and ACC?

It's always possible he went there with the dream of coming back here to play. But, it seems kind of odd to me. It seems to me that his recruitment here isn't going to be as easy as some may think.

Or did he go there to get better at football and be coached by some top-tier instructors in his craft? Better than what we would have received from an OL coach in Lincoln.

• Fire 1

Or did he go there to get better at football and be coached by some top-tier instructors in his craft? Better than what we would have received from an OL coach in Lincoln.

I'd agree that it's one of those options. I'm leaning towards the latter, beings I read what he had to say about the excitement after receiving the Nebraska offer.

What are his family connections to Lincoln? Have they been lifers? If they are fully connected to Lincoln from a family stand point I am really hoping the coaching staff can use that to get him back to Lincoln.

What a great opportunity to have to go to a school like IMG and play football...I would have loved that!!!

I'd agree that it's one of those options. I'm leaning towards the latter, beings I read what he had to say about the excitement after receiving the Nebraska offer.

I hope it's what Atbone is saying. I haven't read about his excitement on the offer. That is good news.

It's also possibly a combination of the two and a conundrum many Nebraska kids have. It's possible if he would have stayed in Nebraska, he would have gone rather unnoticed other than maybe KU or Wyoming or ISU. If he goes to IMG, he gets noticed by FSU, FU, Georgia...etc. If he doesn't get the Nebraska offer, his options are much more appealing.

Hope he's N.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...