RIP Satellite camps - Back from the Dead (4/28/16)

Well that is bull... I think Harbaugh can personally be blamed for going over the top

Harbaugh didn't do anything that hadn't been happening for a while. For instance, Riley had been doing them in California for years while he was at Oregon State.

The difference is, Harbaugh attracts attention.

• Fire 1

Well that is bull... I think Harbaugh can personally be blamed for going over the top

Harbaugh didn't do anything that hadn't been happening for a while. For instance, Riley had been doing them in California for years while he was at Oregon State.

The difference is, Harbaugh attracts attention did it in SEC territory.

Corrected for accuracy on the Internet. ;)

• Fire 5

Harbaugh went way over the top and garnished far too much attention. Going to IMG was not necessary, Riley and other coaches were affiliating with other smaller programs on their campuses. These camps were exposing our coaches to under the radar talent. IMG is known to have talent, and all those prospects are already on peoples radars.

Harbaugh went way over the top and garnished far too much attention. Going to IMG was not necessary, Riley and other coaches were affiliating with other smaller programs on their campuses. These camps were exposing our coaches to under the radar talent. IMG is known to have talent, and all those prospects are already on peoples radars.

Again, because it's Harbaugh. Michigan going to IMG academy has nothing to do with satellite camps, and is still not prohibited.

• Fire 1