Tate Martell

You know, every once in a while, a smokin hot girl gives me that "look" and a smile, and the best thing for me to do is put my arm around my wife and tell her how much I love her, and we keep walking on together. That's what NU needs to do with Gebbia. Any flirtation from this Martell kid is nice, but we already have our QB.

OK, no hot girls have given me the "look" for a few years, but you know what I mean.

You know, every once in a while, a smokin hot girl gives me that "look" and a smile, and the best thing for me to do is put my arm around my wife and tell her how much I love her, and we keep walking on together. That's what NU needs to do with Gebbia. Any flirtation from this Martell kid is nice, but we already have our QB.

OK, no hot girls have given me the "look" for a few years, but you know what I mean.

What if your wife said it was ok?

• Fire 3

If I had a million dollars I'd do 2 chicks at the same time.

• Fire 2

If I had a million dollars I'd do 2 chicks at the same time.

I'm too old to even think about doing 2 chicks at one time.

This kid is not someone I'd want as the leader and public figurehead of my program. He may be a good football player but I already see signs of some character issues and immaturity. At a school like Nebraska we need a good kid and a good football player.

I'm not following what you are seeing that is immature and out of line.

I would suggest we recruit all the best football players in the country we can find and we will let practice and game performance sort out which guys play where and how much!

Assuming all these recruiting and rating sites are half way close, as a dual threat 5 star QB, he has to be an excellent passer, excellent game manager, have good football knowledge generally and be sub 4.5 speed. Yes, he is too short for today's 6'5 plus linemen really but with outstanding other skills, one should recruit and give him a good tryout. He would be a fine CB no doubt.