Metal Sucks - And STAY OFF MY LAWN!

I think the world would be a better place if all heavy metal were banned from the planet. JMHO.

smallermetalsucks.jpg

Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one and some people seem to have an endless supply of ridiculous ones.

There are some positive sides to metal. For one, it's like getting a little slice of Hell while you are still alive and kicking on the Earth, so, with such exposure, maybe you will get back to the straight and narrow such that you don't end up in that place where Metal is playing 24/7 for Eternity--i.e., Hell.

Secondly, Metal is a great, nay necessary, part of any torture kit. Throw a guy in a small room with no windows. Feed one small bowl of rice and cup of water/day. Blast nonstop Metallica 24/7 as loud as possible for a week or so, combined with constant strobing white lights and screaming images of Metal's biggest fans: Skinheads. Stop torture, no more needed, the guy is toast.

Thirdly, Metal gives lesser, untalented, unhinged people a chance to scream alot within a "music" genre in which to express themselves with massive amplification and if they keep at it long enough maybe someday they will realize there are other instruments within the musical family of instruments(trumpets, saxophones, pianos, for e.g.) than just frenetic, screaming, blasting, distorted guitars and stupid, repetitive thunder rock back beats. Metal gives would-be below average "musicians" a genre in which they need only learn a handful of the most basic chord progressions which they can repeat over and over endlessly and call each repetition a "new song".

Fourth, excellent choice for extremely rebellious adolescents--say ages 12-15--who want to grow up and be serial killers someday.

Fifth, Metal is good for war, seems to be the choice for "theme" music for those state sponsored pro killers.

That's about all the positives I can think of re: Metal.

JMHO

I think the world would be a better place if all heavy metal were banned from the planet. JMHO.

smallermetalsucks.jpg

Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one and some people seem to have an endless supply of ridiculous ones.

There are some positive sides to metal. For one, it's like getting a little slice of Hell while you are still alive and kicking on the Earth, so, with such exposure, maybe you will get back to the straight and narrow such that you don't end up in that place where Metal is playing 24/7 for Eternity--i.e., Hell.

Secondly, Metal is a great, nay necessary, part of any torture kit. Throw a guy in a small room with no windows. Feed one small bowl of rice and cup of water/day. Blast nonstop Metallica 24/7 as loud as possible for a week or so, combined with constant strobing white lights and screaming images of Metal's biggest fans: Skinheads. Stop torture, no more needed, the guy is toast.

Thirdly, Metal gives stupid, untalented people a "music" genre in which to express themselves with massive amplification and if they keep at it long enough maybe someday they will realize there are other instruments within the musical family of instruments(trumpets, saxophones, pianos, for e.g.) than just frenetic, screaming, blasting, distorted guitars and stupid, repetitive thunder rock back beats. Metal gives would-be below average musicians and genre in which they need only learn handful of the most basic chord progressions which they can repeat over and over endlessly and call each repetition a "new song".

Fourth, excellent choice for extremely rebellious adolescents--say ages 12-15--who want to grow up and be serial killers someday.

Fifth, Metal is good for war, seems to be the choice for "theme" music for those state sponsored pro killers.

Are you one of those dips$&ts that stand outside concerts with the signs about Satan and yells scripture?

smallermetalsucks.jpg

Thirdly, Metal gives stupid, untalented people a "music" genre in which to express themselves with massive amplification and if they keep at it long enough maybe someday they will realize there are other instruments within the musical family of instruments(trumpets, saxophones, pianos, for e.g.) than just frenetic, screaming, blasting, distorted guitars and stupid, repetitive thunder rock back beats. Metal gives would-be below average musicians and genre in which they need only learn handful of the most basic chord progressions which they can repeat over and over endlessly and call each repetition a "new song".

Are you one of those dips$&ts that stand outside concerts with the signs about Satan and yells scripture?

Naw, not a Bible thumper, for one, and I wouldn't want to risk contracting a communicable disease from the meth heads in the crowd.