B1G and Fox close to Media Rights Agreement

Uh.........not sure about this. I remember having games on Fox channels when we were in the Little 12. They were pretty bad productions.

I like the Fox telecasts that have been done recently.

You must be a Joe Buck fan then. Me, not so much. Can't stand the guy and it will hurt my ears if I have to listen to him do our games.

Insane money pouring into the coffers of schools.

More than ever, we need to be paying players for their hand in the production of this value.

As to fox, because I don't have cable, I would have hoped for a network with an online/app presence. Maybe they'll catch up in that department.

• Fire 1

Uh.........not sure about this. I remember having games on Fox channels when we were in the Little 12. They were pretty bad productions.

You must be a Joe Buck fan then. Me, not so much. Can't stand the guy and it will hurt my ears if I have to listen to him do our games.

I don't think Buck would be doing many, if any, college games since he'll be doing MLB until the World Series is over and NFL until January

This isn't including FS Midwest type broadcasts where Nebraska and Iowa St would be on. Fox and FS1 are pretty decent quality, just as good as any of the drooling rubes on the 4 letter network.

• Fire 1

I don't think Buck would be doing many, if any, college games since he'll be doing MLB until the World Series is over and NFL until January

I'm not a Joe Buck fan, but I like how FOX and FS1 televise games. I do really like Joel Klatt though. He is a sharp dude.

• Fire 1

As to fox, because I don't have cable, I would have hoped for a network with an online/app presence. Maybe they'll catch up in that department.

They currently televise Big 12 and Pac 12 games on network Fox, not just FS1, weekly. I assume that will be the case with the B1G too. And the Fox Sports Go app works great for streaming Fox Sports telecasts.

• Fire 1

They currently televise Big 12 and Pac 12 games on network Fox, not just FS1, weekly. I assume that will be the case with the B1G too. And the Fox Sports Go app works great for streaming Fox Sports telecasts.

Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks.

• Fire 1