Andrew White declares for NBA Draft - Will Return to School

The governing body announced on Wednesday that the NCAA has pushed back the date with which student-athletes must remove their name from the NBA Draft to 10 days after the final day of the NBA Combine, as well as announced that student-athletes may enter the draft multiple times without penalty.

“The rule is a good idea because it provides men's basketball student-athletes the opportunity to test their dream of going beyond the stage of amateurism into the professional level without completely sacrificing their collegiate career, should they find they are not as prepared as they had hoped for the next level,” said Cody McDavis, a member of the Division I Men's Basketball Oversight Committee.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25448359/ncaa-moves-withdrawal-deadline-for-nba-draft-to-after-combine

The way I understand it, there have been some rule changes that are allowing this.

CSG commented on the front page comments that players can now go through some combine-like workouts and the NBA extended the date that they could pull their name out of the draft.

The kids have always been able to pull their name out of the draft if they don't sign an agent, but I guess there are some new rules in place to extend the timing of their decision.