April 2016 Tangent Thread

Why are so many of you people so negative? Mattyice. CN Red Atbone. If you're not Husker fans, try someplace else where your naysaying will fit in better.

Much to say on the topic ... but as a seasoned Huskerboard member I know this creates work for the Mods to clean all this crap up. Lets stay on topic.

I believe I am on topic. I suggest that we ought to recruit this young man from Alabama and so many just want to criticize my being positive. I am sorry you feel I am the one off the topic. ????? Go Big Red!

• Fire 1

Why are so many of you people so negative? Mattyice. CN Red Atbone. If you're not Husker fans, try someplace else where your naysaying will fit in better.

B/c your multi paragraph posts are getting old. Let me give ya some advice. If i see a post more than 2-3 lines long i dont read it 99.9% of the time. It has to be pretty informative, gripping, or talk of something of importance if im gonna spend that much time on it. They just become clutter otherwise. If you want to be a recruiter, go get a recruiting job. And dont tell me to leave a board ive been on way longer than you. Now look at what you made me do. I just cluttered the f#*k out of things.

TL;DR

:D

B/c your multi paragraph posts are getting old. Let me give ya some advice. If i see a post more than 2-3 lines long i dont read it 99.9% of the time. It has to be pretty informative, gripping, or talk of something of importance if im gonna spend that much time on it. They just become clutter otherwise. If you want to be a recruiter, go get a recruiting job. And dont tell me to leave a board ive been on way longer than you. Now look at what you made me do. I just cluttered the f#*k out of things.

TL;DR

:D

I dont blame you.

Rather than simply ignore the poster like you do "99.9% of the time", you compose a paragraph lacking in anything "informative", "gripping", or "of importance". It's ironic being you don't read most aforementioned paragraphs, yet expect people to read you pontificating bile.

• Fire 1

Rather than simply ignore the poster like you do "99.9% of the time", you compose a paragraph lacking in anything "informative", "gripping", or "of importance". It's ironic being you don't read most aforementioned paragraphs, yet expect people to read you pontificating bile.

Apparently you didnt read far enough as i noted, b/c i admitted as much at the end. Nice try though.

Apparently you didnt read far enough as i noted, b/c i admitted as much at the end. Nice try though.

No, a lame attempt at humor doesn't magically negate being verbose or a hypocrite.

• Fire 2

No, a lame attempt at humor doesn't magically negate being verbose or a hypocrite.
Once again, just so you understand, i basically admitted being a hypocrite. But thanks for all your great input ;)

Once again, just so you understand, i basically admitted being a hypocrite. But thanks for all your great input ;)

Again, I comprehended the entirety of your post. Your high school-esque one liner at the end doesn't change the fact you wrote a personal attack against the OP, it was void of the three items you listed that justify a paragraph, and you proved OP's original point that you're just negative. Bravo.

• Fire 1

Again, I comprehended the entirety of your post. Your high school-esque one liner at the end doesn't change the fact you wrote a personal attack against the OP, it was void of the three items you listed that justify a paragraph, and you proved OP's original point that you're just negative. Bravo.

Done arguing with you. Tried giving a guy some advice but apparently it's a personal attack now. A personal attack?? Give me a break. Get off your high horse and come down to us mortals level for awhile. Glad I don't live in your world as nobody would be able to say something to another without it being a personal attack. Smfh. But thanks for helping me clutter up sh#t again. I will not reply to you again so feel free to take your last "personal attack" at me.

Done arguing with you. Tried giving a guy some advice but apparently it's a personal attack now. A personal attack?? Give me a break. Get off your high horse and come down to us mortals level for awhile. Glad I don't live in your world as nobody would be able to say something to another without it being a personal attack. Smfh. But thanks for helping me clutter up sh#t again. I will not reply to you again so feel free to take your last "personal attack" at me.

Sorry, the above post was not" informative", "gripping", or "of importance" enough for me to read. I'm happy to give you some unsolicited advice in paragraph form if you promise to read it. Spoiler alert, it's contradictory AF, but ends on a knee slapper of a punch line. #JAZZHANDS