New Assistant Coach: Michael Lewis

Solid hire, he probably is great at recruiting bigs. He seems like a good assistant coach and has got some attention form local journalists for his coaching and recruiting. Welcome to the team and good luck coach!

Butler currently has one player taller than 6-8 on their roster. :o

Solid hire, he probably is great at recruiting bigs. He seems like a good assistant coach and has got some attention form local journalists for his coaching and recruiting. Welcome to the team and good luck coach!

Well, he is good at recruiting at least according to the article. Also the bolded was an assumption so my bad on that, just thought Tim would hire someone who could recruit tall people. Now just cause they only have one 6-10 guy does not mean he can't recruit big's. Anyway I guess we shall have a wait and see approach with this new coach and I hope he enjoys Nebraska and stays for more than one year.

Well, he is good at recruiting at least according to the article. Also the bolded was an assumption so my bad on that, just thought Tim would hire someone who could recruit tall people. Now just cause they only have one 6-10 guy does not mean he can't recruit big's. Anyway I guess we shall have a wait and see approach with this new coach and I hope he enjoys Nebraska and stays for more than one year.

I was just joking. Though it is kind of ironic.

By the way, have you ever read an article about a new hire where they said he was a terrible recruiter?

• 2 weeks later...