Tweeting Recruits

Fans tweeting recruits = idiots.

I agree..... Unless it helps us land them.
There's no unless about it. Don't tweet recruits period. This is embarrassing. I know every fan base has these guys but good grief come on people. This is a 17/18 year old kid let him be. (I know it's not you tweeting him)
I agree this is creepy. He got a few "if you can't beat them join them" responses to his tweet.

Fans tweeting recruits = idiots.

I agree..... Unless it helps us land them.

There's no unless about it. Don't tweet recruits period. This is embarrassing. I know every fan base has these guys but good grief come on people. This is a 17/18 year old kid let him be. (I know it's not you tweeting him)

I know. I think some kids love the twitter love but I could never tweet a recruit. I think it is weird to tweet anything but if guys tweet positive things then I am alright with it (still weird). When you get fans with their feelings hurt bc they dont pick a school, or when they keep on a kid like we have with Terry WIlson who has been a Duck for awhile now I think that is pretty creepy and wrong.

Once again I get why people want to post on the message board asking fans not to tweet at recruits and that it can reflect negatively on Nebraska that I can understand. But, I do not think that anyone reading these statements is going to stop sending tweets at these recruits.

Some people are just natural internet/social media trolls or misguided fans and I feel like if you own a twitter account you need to understand that you are going to get people who are going to post on your account that either are annoying as all get up or send negative tweets. As creepy as it is to tweet at highs school athletes it is going to happen.

• Fire 1

Another good example was the wr who picked Clemson last year. His dad went to social media complaining. Boy that made us look great

At least get the school right... it was Louisville and Dez Fitzpatrick.

Wow elitist much? I'm sorry I thought it was Simmons and Clemson. Sorry I'm not cool enough to be as deep on recruiting as you.