Tweeting Recruits

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We have gone over this before.  All you need to do is follow this chart

B87IyX6CEAEx_Ir.jpg:large

So is saying congrats on the offer #GBR a huge no no? What about hope you make it up for a visit #GBR or you will love Lincoln #GBR. 

I just struggle to see how giving someone props for receiving a scholarship to your favorite school in the universe is so terrible and gets many of your britches up your asses. 

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Thanks grandpa 

No problem, kiddo.

btw, if the argument for doing something is, "Well you guys can't give me good reasons NOT to do it", rather than, "Here's good reasons why it's something that should be done", it's usually not a great idea.

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, Landlord said:

No problem, kiddo.

btw, if the argument for doing something is, "Well you guys can't give me good reasons NOT to do it", rather than, "Here's good reasons why it's something that should be done", it's usually not a great idea.

It was a harmless joke, why make it a bigger deal than what it was. 

23 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Sorry I don't find a compulsion to tweet at high school boys from different states that I don't know :lol:

These kids have chosen to make their recruiting public via Twitter.  He’s a public figure and it was a public post.  Most of these kids appear to encourage it.   He didn’t send him pictures of his wang.  Get over it.

• Plus1 9
1 hour ago, gobiggergoredder said:

These kids have chosen to make their recruiting public via Twitter.  He’s a public figure and it was a public post.  Most of these kids appear to encourage it.   He didn’t send him pictures of his wang.  Get over it.

See...you gotta understand...it is WRONG to tell a recruit that they should pick a certain school but it is totally okay to tell everyone else how to do things.

• Plus1 2