As soon as I typed "I'm a girl" I had 2 guys lead me to their base, give me water, food and clothes and the password to their locks.

Things like this used to happen all the time in World of Warcraft. I played a lot when I was in high school (2006-ish) and we had a few women in the guild. Male guild members would constantly help them on leveling quests, mat farming, dungeon clearing, etc., almost entirely because they were women. The same kind of assistance wasn't near as prevalent for anybody else in the guild.

I try not to make fun of this kind of behavior or insult it, though (I'm not saying you are, of course). Sadly, it's sometimes representative of actual psychological issues some men deal with in their real life, problems that prevent them from talking to or being able to communicate with women in person.

That said, a lot of times, these guys are just trying to virtually hit on girls and seem nice. Perfect opportunity for you to stab them in the back :D