Big XII expansion/network?

The part of this story I love most is where it says that B1G teams will be making double the money that Big-XII teams make on the TV network deal. All of the schools that kept voting with tex-ass....you deserve what you got. The conference is a mess and could implode yet if they can't do a deal that includes a VIABLE television deal and expansion so they can have a conference championship game. That game would almost guarantee them a spot in the college football championship playoff. Having none of that costs them tons of money and tex-ass doesn't seem to give a sh!t. They still don't want to give up their exclusive short-horn network....because....well....why would they? I mean, they're tex-ass, they rule the conference; right?

I'm so freaking glad Nebraska left that piece of crap when they had the chance.

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/byu-football/2016/5/14/11672252/byu-football-oklahoma-big-12-conference-expansion-longhorn-network

• Fire 4
  • 2 months later...

The part of this story I love most is where it says that B1G teams will be making double the money that Big-XII teams make on the TV network deal. All of the schools that kept voting with tex-ass....you deserve what you got. The conference is a mess and could implode yet if they can't do a deal that includes a VIABLE television deal and expansion so they can have a conference championship game. That game would almost guarantee them a spot in the college football championship playoff. Having none of that costs them tons of money and tex-ass doesn't seem to give a sh!t. They still don't want to give up their exclusive short-horn network....because....well....why would they? I mean, they're tex-ass, they rule the conference; right?

http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/byu-football/2016/5/14/11672252/byu-football-oklahoma-big-12-conference-expansion-longhorn-network

The will have one next year. They got an exemption to do so with 10 teams. Also guarantees a rematch for the CCG

The will have one next year. They got an exemption to do so with 10 teams. Also guarantees a rematch for the CCG

I can't even tell you how hard I'm going to laugh when the team that needs to win to get into the CFP loses the rematch in the CCG.