Husker Men Are B1G Outdoor Champions

• 2 years later...

Of course, the 2019 Men's Big Ten Indoor Track & Field Championship is followed up by Pepin being named Conference Coach of the Year for Indoor T&F. That makes 28 Conference Coach of the Year awards he's accumulated in the Big 8, Big 12, and now B1G. And that's not counting region and national COY honors. 

Someone will have to tell me how to post this twitter stuff so that it shows up in the reply instead of as a link. I don't participate in social media so I don't have a twitter account proper. 

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Undertow said:

Someone will have to tell me how to post this twitter stuff so that it shows up in the reply instead of as a link. I don't participate in social media so I don't have a twitter account proper. 

It's a little picky on how you paste the link.  Either you have to right-click and choose "paste as plain text" or after you paste the link there is a line of text that shows up at the bottom of the reply box that you can click on to "paste as plain text instead".  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Mavric said:

It's a little picky on how you paste the link.  Either you have to right-click and choose "paste as plain text" or after you paste the link there is a line of text that shows up at the bottom of the reply box that you can click on to "paste as plain text instead".  

Thanks for the info. And thanks for updating my previous post. 

• Plus1 1

Add another piece of hardware to Gary Pepin's trophy room - if there is any room left. 2019 Indoor Midwest Region Men's COY. 

By my calculation, he is closer to 75 than 70, and examining the bio of the other coaches, I don't see a natural successor. Even though he looks great physically, he probably retires in a couple of years. That's a lot of excellence going out the door when he finally exits and a huge void to fill. 

• Plus1 1