CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And now doesn't sound like his visit this weekend is really set up yet. Not that it can't happen but it has the feeling of one that keeps getting put off and may never really materialize.

If we land Cotton and Calloway/ Hafiz we will be fine. I really like this kid, but unless he visits in December, we won't have a shot at him. Another player that says he will visit but hasn't set anything up yet is Tyler Shelvin. It looks like we will be moving on and taking Eliss or Daniels instead of him, which I am fine with.

• 3 weeks later...

any chance? or is that just a hail mary kinda visit?

I would say we are on the outside looking in here. Maybe Stew tries to tell him of the playing time that will open up in 2018, the problem is he has a lot of competition in front of him. Hopefully he takes on the competition as a challenge to make himself better. I would love to have this guy, but as you said we are a hail mary or a long shot from getting him.

any chance? or is that just a hail mary kinda visit?

I would say we are on the outside looking in here. Maybe Stew tries to tell him of the playing time that will open up in 2018, the problem is he has a lot of competition in front of him. Hopefully he takes on the competition as a challenge to make himself better. I would love to have this guy, but as you said we are a hail mary or a long shot from getting him.
Sometimes prayers are answered.. don't know how a hail Mary will turn out till you throw it
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic