***2016 Game Visitors***

For the kids who have Bye weeks they could always skip school on a Friday and come up the day before. There are 3-4 on that list with bi-weeks. The others wouldn't make at 11 and would barely make a 2:30. There's a 6am out of LAX that arrives in OMA at 1:30, so they could pull up as kickoff was starting and would probably miss the tunnel walk. Unless some of the rich Calabasas kids have access to a private jet I just don't see it happening.

For the kids who have Bi weeks they could always skip school on a Friday and come up the day before. There are 3-4 on that list with bi-weeks. The others wouldn't make at 11 and would barely make a 2:30. There's a 6am out of LAX that arrives in OMA at 1:30, so they could pull up as kickoff was starting and would probably miss the tunnel walk. Unless some of the rich Calabasas kids have access to a private jet I just don't see it happening.

just for future reference its Bye Week. That is unless you know something about these kids that I don't

• Fire 1

For the kids who have Bi weeks they could always skip school on a Friday and come up the day before. There are 3-4 on that list with bi-weeks. The others wouldn't make at 11 and would barely make a 2:30. There's a 6am out of LAX that arrives in OMA at 1:30, so they could pull up as kickoff was starting and would probably miss the tunnel walk. Unless some of the rich Calabasas kids have access to a private jet I just don't see it happening.

just for future reference its Bye Week. That is unless you know something about these kids that I don't

HAHAHA.... I fixed it. Thanks!

HAHAHA.... I fixed it. Thanks!

Haha! Not completely!

It doesn't help or hurt. It's CBS. We were never going to be on that channel.

I realize that we're not going to be on that channel but do you think it goes into the thinking of other channels to not put one of their top games opposite the premier SEC match-up of the day?

Nebraska Oregon will bring higher tv ratings. USC doesn't have as much attention or publicity right now as they did 5-6 years ago, and Stanford doesn't have the alumni base or wide spectrum of fan support to bring in the TV ratings. I really think Oregon/NU will have a higher viewing audience, thus higher tv ratings.