WR Manuel Allen [Louisville Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Allen commit?

• Nebraska
    • Washington
    • USC
    • UCLA
    • Alabama
    • Oregon
    • Mississippi

This poll is closed to new votes

hskerholic - can you clarify?  I'm curious what sort of behavior would resonate with coaches during such a short visit here, and if so why we waited so long to potentially pull the offer?

Also, can someone clarify or confirm - Louisville?  Not the same caliper or better than us right?  Perhaps I'm out of touch, but this doesn't seem like a step up from a recruits perspective.

And for the record, I feel the same way about this fight video as I did about Rahyme Johnson and his on the field behavior (which I got a ton of blowback from stating), and the recruit involved with the situation in MN last year.  Cut em' loose.

4 hours ago, NM11046 said:

hskerholic - can you clarify?  I'm curious what sort of behavior would resonate with coaches during such a short visit here, and if so why we waited so long to potentially pull the offer?

Also, can someone clarify or confirm - Louisville?  Not the same caliper or better than us right?  Perhaps I'm out of touch, but this doesn't seem like a step up from a recruits perspective.

And for the record, I feel the same way about this fight video as I did about Rahyme Johnson and his on the field behavior (which I got a ton of blowback from stating), and the recruit involved with the situation in MN last year.  Cut em' loose.

From what Benning Said was that Allen Struggled in the film room on his visit during the spring game. Then when Schaefer came on later in the show Schaefer stated that he doesn't know exactly what happened but what he could piece together was during his spring game visit he struggled in the WR film room and then he rubbed "The Guys" (assuming the other WRs) the wrong way during that time. Couple that with him maybe not qualifying being in 3HS in 3yrs and recent brawl. Nebraska might have been cooling on him.  Allen saw the writing on the wall and started secretly shopping his services. Schaefer stated that he doesn't think NU Yanked his offer on the day he flipped but he thought it was going to happen later in the year.  

I will say that Benning and Schaefer both stated he was way better than his film showed. 

• Plus1 4

5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Louisville>>>>Nebraska for right now.  Petrino is an absolute wizard when it comes to coaching offense (regardless of feelings in regards to his character) plus you have the reigning Heisman trophy winner at QB.

On 8/19/2017 at 8:31 AM, NM11046 said:

Uh, yeah, much better than us currently. You know, the team with the QB who just won the Heisman? 

In recent years... they're better. 

• Plus1 1