Nebraska Football Memorabilia

I have the following memorabilia available for sale:

1) Tom Osborne "More Than Winning" poster (picture from the '98 Orange Bowl with Jason Peters), with Osborne autograph and inscription.

2) Sports Illustrated Tom Osborne '95 Orange Bowl autograph and inscription ('95 Orange Bowl Champs)

3) Tom Osborne photo with autograph

4) Scott Frost photo with autograph (coa - Certificate of Authenticity) huskermemorabilia 002.JPGmemorabilia 008.JPGfrom the '97 Nebraska vs. Washington game.

5) Brook Berringer "One Final Pass" promotional poster with Jan Berringer inscription.

If you are interested in any of these or all of them, please, email me at: huskerace2000@yahoo.com Thanks!

memorabilia 010.JPG

memorabilia 009.JPG

tomosborneautograph9.jpg

tomosborneposter 007.JPG

huskermemorabilia 003.JPG

• 1 month later...

Not the first person, even Nebraska fan/collector, I've seen make that mistake when referencing C. Or J. Peter. The minor mistake doesn't change who they are in the pic

I realize that you aren't the first person or Nebraska fan to make that mistake. It just boggles my mind that a "Nebraska fan" can make that simple mistake. Call me weird, but I get bothered when people spell Tommie Frazier's first name "Tommy". How hard is it to get a name right?

• Fire 1