NBA Finals 2016

Who ya got?

It'll be interesting to see how the Cavs do. LeBron put up crazy numbers last year. But a lot of that was probably because he didn't have any help (thus, he had the ball all the time).

The Cavs can actually hit the three which the Thunder couldn't do. O/U should probably be about 230.

I think the Cavs are good enough to at least win a couple. But I think the Warriors are just too good.

I say Warriors in 7.

I want the Warriors to win (LeBron-hater), but I have a feeling the Cavs are going to do it.

It is going to be fun to watch!

• Steph & Kyrie have Rucker Park streetball handles.
  • Steph & Klay are 2 of the best shooters I have ever seen.
  • LeBron is a man among boys.
  • Igoudala and Barnes are 2 of the few in the league that can play D on LeBron.
  • Draymond v. Love.
  • Thompson killing them on the offensive boards like Adams and Kanter did.

I got King James and the Cavs in this. Never really have understood the Labron hate so many people have. He has a much better supporting cast around him this time around. A guy the size he is and can do the things he does is just an amazing thing to watch for me.

I'm guessing Cavs in 5 games.

• Fire 1

Never really have understood the Labron hate so many people have.

Not that I hate the guy by any means, but he's 2-4 in the Finals, and incredibly lucky to not be 1-5. This year being his most talented supporting cast doesn't dismiss the fact that he had really good supporting casts in previous years ('07 a glaring exception, and '15 probably a fair one as well).

• Fire 1

I got King James and the Cavs in this. Never really have understood the Labron hate so many people have. He has a much better supporting cast around him this time around. A guy the size he is and can do the things he does is just an amazing thing to watch for me.

Wonder which one of those are Curry?

Never really have understood the Labron hate so many people have.

Not that I hate the guy by any means, but he's 2-4 in the Finals, and incredibly lucky to not be 1-5. This year being his most talented supporting cast doesn't dismiss the fact that he had really good supporting casts in previous years ('07 a glaring exception, and '15 probably a fair one as well).

There is an element of luck with any championship. I could say the Warriors are lucky they won last year due to injuries on the Cavs.

Pardon me, because I'm not an NBA connoisseur. But, you say he's 2-4 in finals and the 07 and 15 teams weren't as talented as this year's. So.....are you agreeing with me that it's going to be pretty tough beating the Cavs with him and his supporting cast since this is similar to the other two years he won championships?

Wonder which one of those are Curry?

No clue. But, I'm guessing the Warriors won't win if Curry goes through a tough stretch in this series like he did in the last one.

Pardon me, because I'm not an NBA connoisseur. But, you say he's 2-4 in finals and the 07 and 15 teams weren't as talented as this year's. So.....are you agreeing with me that it's going to be pretty tough beating the Cavs with him and his supporting cast since this is similar to the other two years he won championships?

It will definitely be tough to beat them; they're a great team and are playing great basketball. Cleveland is practically bankrupting themselves trying to get this championship.

But this year's Warriors are also a much better team than the 2012 Thunder and 2013 Spurs.

My LeBron-hating is more of a playful hate. I respect the hell out of his talent. There are some things he does that irritates me: The Decision, jumping city to city playing GM to build his team, reluctance to take the last shot, ridiculous flopping, etc. He is a freak, probably one of the best, if not the best, athlete any major sport has ever seen. Yet he flops and doesn't dominate like I feel like he can. Are those high standards? Hell yes. :P

It is just fun to have a protagonist and antagonist when following sports sometimes.

My LeBron-hating is more of a playful hate. I respect the hell out of his talent. There are some things he does that irritates me: The Decision, jumping city to city playing GM to build his team, reluctance to take the last shot, ridiculous flopping, etc. He is a freak, probably one of the best, if not the best, athlete any major sport has ever seen. Yet he flops and doesn't dominate like I feel like he can. Are those high standards? Hell yes. :P

It is just fun to have a protagonist and antagonist when following sports sometimes.

Also Lebron has done a tremendous job of carrying himself off the court. He has done marvelous things for people and given lots of people education through his foundation.

Back on topic

Cavs have to win this in 6 if they want to win the series.

Cavs come home with a 1-1 split and take both games at home

Cavs in 6 and they win by 5 or more in the closing game.

Bold prediction Draymond Green gets suspended at least one game in the series(not sure how many more T's he can have before suspension) or if not on T's I bet he shoves some Cavs player or kicks them to get suspended.

Lebron has always struck me as someone who can't make up his mind as to whether or not he actually wants to be "The King". A lot of the time he seems like a fun, chill dude, playing good unselfish basketball, but then you get weird sh#t like the decision, the weird commercials about being the villain, the "Because I'm the best basketball player in the world" press conference, etc. He'll never be considered the greatest ever just because his persona has been so confusing with chinks in the armor that Michael never gave glimpses of.