Nebraska Cornhuskers at the Clemson Regional

Nebraska Cornhuskers (37-20, 16-8 Big Ten) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (36-20, 16-8 Big 12)

Friday, June 3 - 11 a.m. (CT)
Probable Starters: TBA vs. TBA
TV: ESPNU
Audio Stream: Huskers.com | Video Stream: WatchESPN

Radio: Husker Sports Network
Notes:
- This will be Nebraska's 14th regional appearance
Rest of the article here.
  • Fire 1

boy, i get the feeling that he might not be able to play. if so, too bad for him and the huskers. could really use his bat. in addition, whenever i hear about groin injuries and then they describe it as a lower abdominal injury i think of deangelo evans and how long it took for him to overcome it. hope the injury isn't as serious.

boy, i get the feeling that he might not be able to play. if so, too bad for him and the huskers. could really use his bat. in addition, whenever i hear about groin injuries and then they describe it as a lower abdominal injury i think of deangelo evans and how long it took for him to overcome it. hope the injury isn't as serious.

The biggest thing is if he can DH and if it won't strain it anymore. Ben can play 1B.

I am also more interested in who we will start tomorrow...

To be honest I would throw either Jake Meyers or Mike Waldron.

I get worried about abdominal injuries. Brad Boxberger, the incumbent closer for the Tampa Bay Rays, had to have surgery to repair an abdominal injury prior to the season. He was on the DL until earlier this week. In his first official appearance back with the big-league club, he got one out, yelped on one of his first handful of pitches, was removed, and is back on the DL for a 1-2 months.

Obviously Schreiby doesn't need surgery. I'm hoping his issue is much more minor. Baseball is just such an explosive sport with so much twisting and force through the core. I just hope that when he's back, he's back for good. No recurrences!

GBR! Super pumped for the game.

Bottom of the 1st:

Single

Hit by pitch, runner to second

Bloop single, bases loaded, no outs

Single, run scores, bases still loaded, 1-0 Oklahoma State

Single, run scores, bases still loaded, 2-0 Oklahoma State

Strikeout

Strikeout looking

Ground out

2 runs, 4 hits, 3 left on base

Nebraska 0, Oklahoma State 2 after 1