UFC 200

Still building the card, but it is looking like an elite level event.

Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones- Light Heavyweight title unification

Miesha Tate vs Amanda Nunes- W. Bantamweight Title fight

Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar- Featherweight #1 contender fight

Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne- Heavyweight

Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt- Heavyweight

Cat Zingano vs Julianna Pena- Womens Bantamweight

Johny Hendricks vs Kelvin Gastelum- Welterweight

TJ Dillashaw vs Raphael Assuncao- Bantamweight

Sage Northcutt vs Enrique Marin- Lightweight

Gegard Mousasi vs Derek Brunson- Middleweight

Diego Sanchez vs Joe Lauzon- Lightweight

Jim Miller vs Takanori Gomi - Lightweight

Elite level card with 2 title fights and a few other guys not far out from title fights.

July 9th!

• Fire 1

Shane Carwin said that he would come out of retirement to fight Brock. Carwin also tweeted that Brock would never fight him again. He joked that Brock probably has a no Shane Carwin clause in his contract lol

So as a Carwin fan I wanted to see Brock/Carwin pt. 2 but this is a meh match up for me

Shane Carwin said that he would come out of retirement to fight Brock. Carwin also tweeted that Brock would never fight him again. He joked that Brock probably has a no Shane Carwin clause in his contract lol

So as a Carwin fan I wanted to see Brock/Carwin pt. 2 but this is a meh match up for me

Serious question, Have you watched a Mark Hunt fight?

No Mark Hunt fights are boring.

This matchup might be lopsided, but when they announced Brock and no opponent, Mark Hunt was the first guy i thought of.

He is not fighting for belts, he just likes to put on a show.

Mark hunts last two losses: Stipe Miocic and Fabricio Werdum.

The dude is enjoyable to watch.

I was really surprised to see Lesnar back. Interesting matchup for him going against Mark Hunt!

I think Mark will eat him up alive.

Hunt is a zombie. Lesnar will get tired out trying to hit him.

Lesnar won't be trying to hit him. Lesnar will be trying to tackle him, then hit him.
  • Fire 1

Has Carwins neck healed though from when Brock choked him the eff out?

• Fire 1

I've never really watched this.

But, earlier this week, my son and I pulled up some of Muhammed Ali's fights and watched them. Then, the next day we were thumbing through the channels and came to a UFC fight.

Have to say, I find real boxing to be more exciting to watch. It's just my taste.

I always think it's bizzare when a guy is pinned to the floor, pretty much defenseless, and his opponent proceeds to beat the sh#t out of him.

Just an unfortunate consequence of combining grappling and punching.

Serious question, Have you watched a Mark Hunt fight?

No Mark Hunt fights are boring.

This matchup might be lopsided, but when they announced Brock and no opponent, Mark Hunt was the first guy i thought of.

He is not fighting for belts, he just likes to put on a show.

Mark hunts last two losses: Stipe Miocic and Fabricio Werdum.

The dude is enjoyable to watch.

I like Mark Hunt but I just wasn't like "ZOMG" when they announced the fight.

I agree his fights are interesting and he's got amazing knockout power but he is getting pretty old and let's see how he can handle Brock athleticism.

Also let's see how Brock reacts to getting punched again

Has Carwins neck healed though from when Brock choked him the eff out?
You talking about the same fight Carwin was using Brooks head as a punching bag the whole 1st and should've been called on several occasions where Brock wasnt trying to fight back?

Only reason Carwin lost is because he gassed himself. Other than that he DOMINATED Brock

• 4 weeks later...