RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

71 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pledger commit?

• Nebraska
    • USC
    • Georgia
    • Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigan

This poll is closed to new votes

Getting him would really change my mind on Davis. Having a game changing back again would be great.

He might be at the top of the board for the class for me. Like you said, I'm not sure we have a game changing RB in the room.

It's a fair question, although I'd like to see what Ozigbo can do with a full healthy season, and Bryant when allowed to get into a rhythm before we write those guys off.

Getting him would really change my mind on Davis. Having a game changing back again would be great.

He might be at the top of the board for the class for me. Like you said, I'm not sure we have a game changing RB in the room.

It's a fair question, although I'd like to see what Ozigbo can do with a full healthy season, and Bryant when allowed to get into a rhythm before we write those guys off.

Definitely not writing them off either, both solid backs. Just not sure I've seen game changer potential yet. Maybe it will come though.

Definitely not writing them off either, both solid backs. Just not sure I've seen game changer potential yet. Maybe it will come though.

Fingers crossed. I'd really like to see them get Bradley involved from the get-go.... See what the kid can do.

• Mavric changed the title to RB T.J. Pledger [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]