Gun Control

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wait.....just mentioning a politician and their relationship with the NRA and how they vote based on their contributions......is "attacking" the politician????

Really??????

The Right is somehow now appalled because someone uses profanity????  Oh the hypocrisy.  

You're really reaching there.  

The Republicans have ZERO moral high ground on something like this.

Hogg has been a relentless a**hole since the liberal establishment decided he should be the face of the movement to ban guns. He’s been loud, rude, and childish. I expect better of Ingraham than to respond in kind. But Hogg is a clueless dimwit, who has forfeited his right to complain.

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hogg has been a relentless a**hole since the liberal establishment decided he should be the face of the movement to ban guns. He’s been loud, rude, and childish. I expect better of Ingraham than to respond in kind. But Hogg is a clueless dimwit, who has forfeited his right to complain.

So....kids that get shot at at school are just supposed to shut up and take it. Leave it to adults that give their "thoughts and prayers". After all....you know....after a tragedy like this isn’t the time to talk about it. 

Got it. 

Question....is he being a "relentless a-hole" because you disagree with him?

Edited by BigRedBuster
  • Plus1 2
8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Remember when there was a complaint that "liberals" weren't tolerant?

• Plus1 2

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is the "Second Amendment" attitude that just makes me bang my head against the wall.

So, we can hold a bar accountable for the actions of someone who injures or kills under the influence, but what about a gun store?

• Plus1 1
On 4/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, Ric Flair said:

I have a very difficult time understanding how someone can be this vile towards a child who survived a mass shooting. 

• Plus1 5
30 minutes ago, Fru said:

I have a very difficult time understanding how someone can be this vile towards a child who survived a mass shooting. 

well....when you are a far right wing fascists nutjob its easy to hate anyone who disagrees with you.

• Plus1 2

On 4/12/2018 at 2:44 PM, Fru said:

Uh...Hogg is 18 years old. He’s no “child.” Liberals try to paint him as such so he can vilify others who are then unable to respond as they would be picking on a poor little kid. 

Have you bothered to notice how incredibly vile Hogg has been to others? He had my sympathy for living through a shooting. But his complete ignorance about guns, his ridiculous hypocrisy about regulation, and his ongoing campaign of vitriol and nastiness toward others have been something to witness. It’s hard to imagine a worse spokesman for the cause than Hogg.

On 4/11/2018 at 7:28 AM, knapplc said:

Remember when there was a complaint that "liberals" weren't tolerant?

They’re not. Tolerance isn’t about agreement. It’s not about not mocking or laughing at idiotic viewpoints or opinions. Tolerance is simply about allowing others to express those opinions.

I think Hogg should absolutely be able to spout his clueless opinions. There’s no better way to ensure that the Second Amendment endures forever than rolling people like that out to freak out about seizing all the guns. 

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Uh...Hogg is 18 years old. He’s no “child.” Liberals try to paint him as such so he can vilify others who are then unable to respond as they would be picking on a poor little kid. 

Have you bothered to notice how incredibly vile Hogg has been to others? He had my sympathy for living through a shooting. But his complete ignorance about guns, his ridiculous hypocrisy about regulation, and his ongoing campaign of vitriol and nastiness toward others have been something to witness. It’s hard to imagine a worse spokesman for the cause than Hogg.

Have you ever seen the NRA? And their spokeperson Dana Loesch?

• Plus1 5

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They’re not. Tolerance isn’t about agreement. It’s not about not mocking or laughing at idiotic viewpoints or opinions. Tolerance is simply about allowing others to express those opinions.

I think Hogg should absolutely be able to spout his clueless opinions. There’s no better way to ensure that the Second Amendment endures forever than rolling people like that out to freak out about seizing all the guns. 

So I can't imagine there's a post from you saying the exact opposite. But of course there is:

On 4/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, Ric Flair said:

• Plus1 4