DT Masry Mapieu [Louisiana Lafayette - Signed LOI]

Mavric

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

This sucks

What sucks is the last staff recruited a kid who didn't have his grades in order. Being an in-state kid with an offer Frost probably didn't want to cut ties and yet we were left with our hands tied waiting for his grades as other D1 players went somewhere else while we were waiting. In-state or not I would not have blamed Frost for cutting ties a lot sooner

1 minute ago, HANC said:

What sucks is the last staff recruited a kid who didn't have his grades in order. Being an in-state kid with an offer Frost probably didn't want to cut ties and yet we were left with our hands tied waiting for his grades as other D1 players went somewhere else while we were waiting. In-state or not I would not have blamed Frost for cutting ties a lot sooner

I'm not faulting frost at all. Just the whole situation in general. Hopefully he doesn't go to Wisconsin as it sounds like they may take a swing at him and see if he qualifies. 

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Per Snodgrass, if he can qualify he'll only be there for one semester.

No word on where he will be after that but one would think he'd be able to come back here.

Yeah but Wisky might just gamble on him qualifying...

• Mavric changed the title to DT Masry Mapieu [Louisiana Lafayette - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic