DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Bookie and Moore need to be in his ear from the second he touches down in NE. Definitely an Ohio State lean as of now but that doesn't mean things can't change with a great visit. We've seen guys come to Lincoln before that didn't even have us in their "top x" lists and after they leave they wind up committing to the Huskers. With this staff, I'll believe that we're in it with any recruit that comes to campus until they commit somewhere else.

Remember, this staff flipped Tyjon from Ohio State last year. Not saying that it's something that is likely to happen every cycle but I believe we're actually in it here more than a lot of people may think.

• Fire 1

Bookie and Moore need to be in his ear from the second he touches down in NE. Definitely an Ohio State lean as of now but that doesn't mean things can't change with a great visit. We've seen guys come to Lincoln before that didn't even have us in their "top x" lists and after they leave they wind up committing to the Huskers. With this staff, I'll believe that we're in it with any recruit that comes to campus until they commit somewhere else.

Remember, this staff flipped Tyjon from Ohio State last year. Not saying that it's something that is likely to happen every cycle but I believe we're actually in it here more than a lot of people may think.

Hopefully Tyjon and crew can sell him on the same story

As big of a deal as it is having him here this weekend for FNL, I think getting him back on campus for an official visit would be massive. This staff seems to really excel when kids are her for their OV and I don't think this one would be any different.

Also when was the last time we were talking about us having a legit chance with a DL/OLB of this caliber?