HuskerBoard Predictor  

103 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

Mavric    10,280

Player: Micah Parsons
Hometown: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
School: Central Dauphin
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6-3
Weight: 235
40 time: 4.76
Offers: Alabama, Michigan, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Penn State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Temple, West Virginia
Visits: 6/23/17 - Friday Night Lights; 10/9/17 vs. Wisconsin

Twitter

247 Composite: #2 Overall; #1 SDE; .9990; :star :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #6 Overall; #1 WDE; :star :star :star :star :star
247: #5 Overall; #2 SDE; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #2 Overall; #1 DE; :star :star :star :star :star
ESPN:

Hudl

BigRedN    339

Put together an impressive year and maybe this recruit gets his ears tickled. I don't see that happening but I'll hope for it.

Mavric    10,280

Put together an impressive year and maybe this recruit gets his ears tickled. I don't see that happening but I'll hope for it.

The impressive year or the recruit's ears getting tickled? ;)

HuskermanMike    330

I would literally sh#t my pants if we signed him. It aint happening though boys

So you're saying there's a chance!

Perfect fit in this system and add to the fact he would be an immediate impact player here. He would most likely play in 2018 if he committed because he is that talented. The counter to that is he would most likely start at defensive end at Penn State immediately as well.

huskersrule95    382
Been some smoke with him and Ohio State. Maybe just a decommitment to make sure type thing

Decked    696

Wow. PSU hasn't had a good week.

This one is all OSU at this point.

They got two four star OTs this weekend can't be all bad.

ScottyIce    1,920

I don't think this is the first time they've included Roberts in a tweet for Parsons.. I thought Bray said something also a while back.

spurs1990    640

What's the connection between the two?
Both from Pennsylvania
Thought Roberts was Delaware
Check that, both from the NE

Guess it's close enough. Seems like one where you'd almost say don't waste your resources but this class is so small and have quite a few close to locked in coming our way. Why not see what this momentum can do? Not likely, but why not try I guess

Mavric    10,280

Sounds like he's still pretty interested in Penn State but he was getting some heat for taking visits so he decided to decommit so he could take visits and make sure he's making the right choice.

Doesn't sound like he's in any hurry to commit anywhere at this point.

seaofred92    1,511

https://www.landof10.com/penn-state/5-star-recruit-micah-parsons-enjoying-fresh-start-penn-state-de-commitment-discusses-visit-plans?utm_campaign=SF_Landof10_Neb&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

He told Land of 10 a final college choice likely won’t occur until National Signing Day, nine months from now, and that the door is open for plenty of programs. His summer travel itinerary reinforces that notion.

Parsons mentioned Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Miami and Nebraska as possible destinations before his senior year. He wants to use two official visits during the season, then take the final three official visits between December and February.

At this point, Parsons isn’t certain about where he’ll utilize any of those official visits. Ohio State, fresh off hosting him for its April 15 spring game, should be a legitimate contender.

The Buckeyes primarily project him as a hand-in-the-dirt defender. Ohio State staff members also discussed the potential for Parsons to play in a “Jack” (hybrid linebacker/defensive end) role.

Georgia, Nebraska and USC view him as a stand-up defender.

His versatility is a topic that creates debate about his eventual landing spot on the field. He claimed linebacker MVP honors Sunday at The Opening regional but also worked at defensive end.

Parsons compared his skill set to the No. 1 overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, Myles Garrett — a former 5-star prospect himself.

Frott Scost    2,266

Clouse says we have a good shot. Nebraska is in his top 5. Good relationship with Bray. Needs to get him on campus and staff is pushing to get him here for FNL in June. Says if we get him to campus our chances go up. Has visited tOSU two times and also wants to visit Alabama.

famoustitles    724

Clouse says we have a good shot. Nebraska is in his top 5. Good relationship with Bray. Needs to get him on campus and staff is pushing to get him here for FNL in June. Says if we get him to campus our chances go up. Has visited tOSU two times and also wants to visit Alabama.

He's actually visited tOSU at least 4 times and he named his dog Brutus. I don't see him going anywhere else. I looked at buckeye planet the other day to see what they were saying.

Warrior10    1,917

Ha. Good old Clouse. Did Clouse mention when Darnay will be arriving on campus?

ScottyIce    1,920

Ha. Good old Clouse. Did Clouse mention when Darnay will be arriving on campus?

💔

This kid is our #1 coveted player. He is a freak athlete who could be an immediate big playmaker for us at OLB. We don't just want him, we need him. He would be a game changer for us and would give us someone unlike anyone else we have on our front 7.

Waldo    207

Fun too 7 which turns out to actually be 9

The Nittany Lions are in a weird position with Parsons at this point in time.

BIG ERN    1,094

Fun too 7 which turns out to actually be 9

#Top7 with 9 teams listed. Bold strategy Cotton