DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I just love the fact that we again have a reason to dislike Florida. Not that I ever did in the first place. This can't be seen any other way than as a good thing for us.

I say we cancel the Cincy series and schedule a Home and Home with Florida. Perfect timing.

Sounds good to me. They can finally get a taste of what Lincoln is like just like Miami did a few years ago.

I just love the fact that we again have a reason to dislike Florida. Not that I ever did in the first place. This can't be seen any other way than as a good thing for us.

I say we cancel the Cincy series and schedule a Home and Home with Florida. Perfect timing.

Sounds good to me. They can finally get a taste of what Lincoln is like just like Miami did a few years ago.

giphy.gif

• Fire 2

He has visited Penn State multiple times, Ohio State multiple times, Alabama, Rutgers, Michigan State, Michigan, West Virginia, and Nebraska and of all those visits he says Nebraska was his favorite due to the fans that chanted his name at FNL and the amazing facilities.

Guys we are seriously in this with him. Ohio State and Miami are our biggest competition right now!

He has visited Penn State multiple times, Ohio State multiple times, Alabama, Rutgers, Michigan State, Michigan, West Virginia, and Nebraska and of all those visits he says Nebraska was his favorite due to the fans that chanted his name at FNL and the amazing facilities.

Guys we are seriously in this with him. Ohio State and Miami are our biggest competition right now!

I hope he visits Miami during the season so he can take in that game day atmosphere!

canesnofans.jpg

• Fire 3

I hope he visits Miami during the season so he can take in that game day atmosphere!

canesnofans.jpg

It's a good thing there's not too many people to keep those smoke inhalation levels higher on a per capita level!