DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

He has visited Penn State multiple times, Ohio State multiple times, Alabama, Rutgers, Michigan State, Michigan, West Virginia, and Nebraska and of all those visits he says Nebraska was his favorite due to the fans that chanted his name at FNL and the amazing facilities.

Guys we are seriously in this with him. Ohio State and Miami are our biggest competition right now!

I hope he visits Miami during the season so he can take in that game day atmosphere!

canesnofans.jpg

It's a good thing there's not too many people to keep those smoke inhalation levels higher on a per capita level!

Haha!! Right?!? It's pitiful. I wonder if it increased at all with Richt taking over.

I think this is going to come down to Ohio State, Penn State, and Nebraska. In the end I think we will get our hopes up, finish in the top two, and he will choose Ohio State. BUT... if we have a 9 win season and play within 14 of Ohio State then he may look our way, see himself as the jump we need to win and the key missing piece and sign on.

This quote from the above link was classic: "favorable schedule featuring quality opponents like Florida State, North Carolina and Pittsburgh helped as well."

Yeah that Pittsburgh game must of really helped in jumping the attendance up.... Probably was going to be 6k and it went all the way up to 6,003

Staff obviously did a hell of a job when he took his visit out here making a great impression on him. Every time he talks about his trip out here he just raves about the place. Hopefully the crowd and atmosphere at the Nebraska vs Wisconsin game does what it did for Lamar Jackson a few years ago and puts us in the drivers seat.

• Plus1 3