DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

they won''t pull his offer but I will fully admit I was very nervous Micah was going to leave Columbus as an Ohio State commit this weekend. They threw everything and the kitchen sink at him. The fact that he left there and hasn't committed to them is HUGE for us. Now that we've survived this hurdle/visit, I really think we have a chance to land him. Ohio State is not out of it by any means and they won't pull his offer over saying Barrett needs to be pulled. He's too talented to lose an offer because of something like that. But having him leave Columbus still a free agent is making me really think we have a shot at it come October 7. I'm still not trying to get my hopes up, I usually don't do that until you see a Wilt/other respected national guy/beat writer for team termed to be the favorite towards Nebraska, but I'll fully admit it is getting harder and harder to deny that Nebraska is right there at the top of his list with tOSU. 

Penn State I still don't believe is a threat for him. I know Cameron Brown re-committed to us but its just so rare to have someone de-commit from a school and then re-commit to that school again later on in the process. We haven't really heard much about UF or FSU being in contention for his services. I didn't read the above article so I don't even know if he has visit dates to those schools scheduled yet. Miami is somewhat concerning to me as they are putting together a heck of a class but I don't know that he will wind up there.

We need to win the next 3 games and be 4-1 going into the Wisconsin game. If we can do that we should have a night game in Memorial against the Badgers. There is something special about being in Memorial Stadium at night. So long as he is able to take the ACT and make it to the game that weekend, we will have our shot. 

• Plus1 3